Asking The Boys

As soon as Aphmau had knocked on the door it had opened and she was instantly greeted by a blue haired Dante. She smiled at him and waved as she stepped in.

"Hey Dante." She said and looked around the living room as the door was shut behind her.

"Hey Aph. What brings you to this side of the street?" Dante raised a brow curiously at Aphmau as he offered her a seat on the couch.

"I just need to ask you, Garroth, and Laurance something about Travis. Are they here?"

Dante couldn't help but snicker. "Yeah they're here. I'll go get them just wait here."

Aphmau nodded as she watched Dante leave only for him to come back with two others. She watched all sit down before the blond of the three spoke up in a deep voice.

"So Dante said you wanted to gossip about Travis?" He tilted his head curiously.

Aphmau nodded before thinking and shrugging. "Well I wouldn't exactly call it gossip. I'm just curious if Travis has been talking about Zane at all or if anything seemed strange with him for the past few months?"

The three boys all looked at each other, just kind of blinking for a moment before turning back to the black haired girl in front of them only for Laurance to speak up for the first time.

"Do you think maybe you should stay out of their personal lives. I mean maybe they have just became friends and one eye is just excited, strange enough."

Aphmau sat up. "There's no way," she said instantly and looked between the three, "also let's not forget the time you and Garroth casually spied on Aaron and myself for the fourth time when I went over his house the other day." Laurance and Garroth instantly blushed. "Besides there's no way they could be just friends. Zane didn't seem to get that excited with me when we first became friends."

The three suddenly looked if they were in thought only for Garroth to speak up again, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well last night I brought up Zane. After all he is my baby brother and he's just so cute I can't help telling stories about him from when we were young. Anyways I was telling Travis about Zane drawing on the walls and getting caught when he was five. He seemed rather into it and I think he even blushed at some point. It was weird buy I didn't think to question it." He shrugged. Dante suddenly sat up.

"The other day he was calling someone and making plans to go to the movies with them tomorrow night. Maybe if you follow him around you could see if it was Zane."

Aphmau suddenly got a spark in her eye and the brightest smile. "That's perfect! I'll start following him around today and see if anything suspicious is going on. Thanks guys for the help." She suddenly jumped up and ran out the door, leaving the three confused and looking at one another only to shrug it off. After all that was their Aphmau that just ran out.