Bout it?

Latisha P.O.V

"Oh shit its damn near 3 oclock " i jumped up outta bed and went to take a 5 min shower i did my higeine stuff and was on my way out the door until my mother called me....

Latisha : Yes ?

Mom: Where the hell your ugly ass going bitch you need stay your black here and clean df up

Latisha: Damn this lady ...i said under my breath

next thing you know.is i was on the floor with my hand on the side of my face  i thought to my self did this lady just slap me?

Where are my manners? Well my name is Latisha most call me Tisha im 17 and im pretty short im 5'0 And a red bone im thick in all the right places and my mom is a crack head shes always out sucking somebody up for weed shes never home. My dad ? i dont know where he's at he left us when i was 5 ever since than my mama been an emotion wreck than she turned into a crack head.

Later that day .....

I was walking down the street when i saw this boy he was fine asf His Name is Alex he was the biggest drug lord here in Atlanta his was 5'9 and all i could do was look at his shoes his shoe size look like it could have been 9-9.5.

Alex:  Aye ma you see something you like ?

Me: oh shit as i thought to myslef "umm nah sorry for staring . and with that i walk away 

As i turned around i felt him staring at my ass. I had on a crop top and high wasted pants with my kd's. Ya even tho my mama was broke i still had a job i was a hit woman for Deandre He was the 2 biggest drug lord in Alanta. Anytime a bitch whould act up or get outta line im the one who he would call and i was always ready.

ALEX P.O.V

My name Alex and ima drug Lord.  I'm one of the youngest drug Lords here in  Atlanta. I'm 5'9 and I have that sexy dark chocolate   skin tone. But enough about getting to know.

*later thag day  *

I walked into Pink Panties  looking fresh as he'll I had on a black shirt that say I'm my own boss and some true religion jeans with my taxi's. I dapped all my niggas up gave a couple of girls my sexy look until I saw that same girl man I guess she worked her or sumthing but it was only around 6 the sun was going down

4 hours later

The doors open and the music was loud as hell they played "show me, by Chris Brown fr kid ink. everybody was either twerking taking shots posted up on the wall or just chillen until the Dj said that all bad bitches needed to get on the floor and next Thang you know women started coming left and right than t-pain "up down" came on booty going up down trying to see whats up now" as I song along this girl bumped into me...

Latisah P.O.V

All I seen was a crowd of rachet ass hoes running to the dance floor I wanted to sock the shit outta them bitches but no i remained come and just walked away. But as I was walking away I bumped Alex the same nigga who I saw earlier "man Df he doing here" I thought to my self He grabbed my hand and twirled meet into his arms he smelled so good and I just wanted him so bad but I just asked"would you please let go of my body so I could leave"  I said with in blank expression he looked into my eyes and said now you no I can't do that with out getting a name or number.... Latisha I said and with that he let go and asked can he buy me a drink and I look at him like bitch ya you can buy me a damn drink "he laughed" we chilled the whole night at the club we danced and shared some kisses than by than it was midnight and I was drunk ass he'll and when I get drunk I get horny so next thing you know is im feeling on him and kissing all over him surprisingly he was feeling me to.