eleven

hii yall im updating this story a lot bc im excited for it!!! 

~~

Harry took care of Louis all night, he stayed with him, rubbed his back while he threw up, cuddled him on the couch, made soup for him. He even went out and got Louis food, he wanted a stack of chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry jam on top and a jar of pickles. 

Harry came back, soaked from the rain. "Here's your chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry jam and a jar of pickles." He smiled, kissing his forehead. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were pregnant," He laughed. Louis smiled nervously, digging into his food. 

Two weeks ago 

Louis sat on the toilet, the pregnancy test box on the edge of the sink. He opened the box, taking a deep breath before peeing on the stick. 

When Louis was born he had a deformity. This deformity caused him to behave like a girl. Meaning, have babies if not protected, that's really the only problem he knows of. And he does like to dress like a woman and he likes men. So there's more than just that.

While he was thinking about this the timer on his phone dinged, signaling the pregnancy test was done. He got a digital one, expensive but his doctor swore by it. So, he looked at it and big bold letters it said,

PREGNANT 

~~

Present 

Louis was going to see his doctor today, to confirm his pregnancy. Harry wanted to come but he said no, it was just a follow-up. Which he lied about. 

Louis was in the back, waiting for the doctor to come in. He was seeing Dr. Napto, he has been Louis' doctor since birth. Louis trusted him with his life. 

Dr. Napto came in, smiling. "Hi, Lou!" He said cheerfully, sitting on his stool. "Hi Dr. Napto," Louis murmured, swinging his feet. "What's the problem? You feeling okay?" He asked, shining a light in Louis' eyes. "I think I'm pregnant." He said quickly, staring at him. "Did you take a test?" Dr. Napto asked. "Yes, a few. They all said positive." Louis said, sniffing a bit. "Okay, don't fret." Dr. Napto said, pulling on some latex gloves. He grabbed a small flashlight type thing, having Lou lay down, then moving it around all over his stomach. "What's that?" Louis asked. "It's a test, for men that is, we got this nifty this in a couple years ago." He smiled at Louis. "What about the blood test?" Louis asked, sitting up. "We only do that for women. Men is a little different." Dr. Napto said. "Congratulations, you're pregnant." Dr. Napto smiled. Louis gasped. "Okay.." He whimpered. "Don't cry, you have three options. You can abort, you can give it up for adoption, or keep your little bundle of joy and raise it." Dr. Napto told him, grabbing his hand. Louis nodded. "I'll keep it. I'll keep it." He smiled. Dr. Napto nodded. "Wonderful, I'll see you again in two weeks, we'll have an ultrasound to see your baby. I would say you're around 8 weeks pregnant." Dr. Napto said, "You will have a normal pregnancy, just you'll deliver earlier than women. You will deliver in your eighth month." He smiled. Louis nodded and got up. "Thank you." 

~~

When Louis got back, he had Harry pick him up some oreo ice cream and maple syrup. Harry got back, handing him the items and smiled. 

"Are you pregnant or somethin? You have weird cravings." He laughed. Louis laughed nervously. "Of course not." 

~~