You're From My Time?!

"How do you work this cursed thing?!" I asked in frustration.

"You press the power button!" Tony said.

"Which one's the power button?!" Nico shouted. Tony rolled his eyes.

"It's the green button with the power symbol." Tony said in his best 'duh' voice.

"What's a power signal?" Nico grumbled/shouted.

"What's wrong?" Natasha burst in with Clint.

"We heard yelling." Clint added, jumping from the ceiling in an attempt to frighten me. I rolled my eyes.

"Doom and gloom here doesn't know how to turn on the TV." Tony shrugged.

"Seriously?" Clint asked.

"Seriously." Tony snickered.

"Even Cap knows how to turn on a TV." Clint replied.

"What's this about someone not being able to turn on the TV?" Steve asked as he entered.

"Nico here can't figure out what button is the power button." Tony stated, "Which I really don't get. I mean, he's a teenager! All teenagers watch TV!"

"Well," Will said walking into the room, "Nico here was stuck in the Lotus casino with amnesia for 80 years, then spent 4 years on his own in the Underworld, running from anyone who tried to befriend him, before getting banished from the Greek world, and having to live on the streets."

"WILL!" I shouted, "They didn't need to know that!"

"Whoa!" Tony shouted, "Back up here! You're from Capsicle time?!"

"Yes." I said stiffly, "I am."

"So, you're like me?" Steve asked hopefully.

"Yeah." I grimaced, "I met you once, when I was 10. I doubted you would recognize me though, I've changed so much, and apparently I was correct."

"Wait..." Steve said slowly, "When did I meet you?"

"I was the Myth-o-magic loving hyper kid who had the sister named Bianca." I stated calmly, "We met at one of your shows. I told you that you meant for more, turns out I was right."

"That was you?!" Steve asked, stunned.

"I told you I changed." I shrugged, "Losing everything does that to a person."

"Where's Bianca?" Steve asked cautiously, afraid of the answer.

"She died." Will said with a glare, "She died trying to protect her fellow demigods on a quest. After finding out, Nico ran away to live on his own for four years. That in itself is extremely dangerous for any ten year old, but for a young inexperienced powerful demigod of the big three with extremely dangerous monsters chasing them? Deadly. He wound up running harsh 'errands' for his father. He helped saved the world twice in those four years, and when he tried to voice his opinion, he was still banished."

Will hugged me protectively. I felt my eyes become moist, as I cried lightly into his chest. He hugged me tighter. I let him. Eventually I drifted off to sleep, safe in Will's arms on the couch.... 

-------

HIYA! Icey5105 here! 

There's trouble brewing... beware the future chapters!