Chapter 3

Fern's Pov

Sunday had came so fast that when i heard my phone go off with a text from Lili i realized that we hadn't even started getting ready. I rushed to my phone and read the text from the beautiful girl.

Hey I'm just texting to say I'm ready whenever you are

i quickly typed a reply that we would pick her up in 30 minutes just text the address. I put my phone down and headed over to the closet to pick out an outfit for us to wear. I always have to pick out River's cause he never knows what to wear.

After 10 minutes i finally decide on maroon button up with black pants and casual dress shoes for River and for myself i picked out my long black and grey striped skirt with a maroon long sleeved shirt and my black circle hat.

'i hope she thinks us matching is cute'

Matching mine and River's outfits was my favourite thing to do. I quickly rush into the bathroom and proceed to take a shower and get ready for the date.

We showed up right on time and made our way to the coffee shop. Lili looked gorgeous in her short leather circle skirt and her black and white striped shirt. I smiled to myself as i looked at us all matching together. Lili ordered a 16oz Lavender fog with almond milk and i ordered myself a 20 oz jasmine fog and River ordered his usual white chocolate mocha.

We all found a place to sit which was by a little book shelf at the corner of the coffee shop with three comfy looking chairs. We sat and talked about our stories for what seemed like hours before River reminded us that if we didn't leave now we would miss our movie.

When we got to the movie theatre we got a large popcorn and heading into the theatre to pick our seats. We all thankfully found three seats by each other and i sat in between Lili and River and placed the popcorn on my lap so everyone could reach it.

Part way through the movie i felt something brush across my hand and i glanced down to see Lili holding my hand. I blush and moved my free hand to grab River's. I couldn't remember the movie after that.

We dropped off Lili at her house after the movie, River and I walked her to her door. We said our goodbyes but not before Lili leaned into us and kissed both of our cheeks and then quickly said goodnight and walked inside. I looked at River and he said
"She sure is something isn't she."