Bat Boys X Sister (oc)

Ages
Damian:16
Skylar : 16
Tim: 18
Dick:22
Jason:20

This does not correspondence with the timeliness of my other book

"Skyler would you hurry up already were gonna be late" Damian yelled

"I'm not going." Skyler yelled down to Damian

"Why the fuck not." Tim yelled.

"Come on this is a joke you have a walk in closet the size of my room." Jason yelled.

"Then your room is tiny Todd." Skyler yelled. You could hear she was crying.

"Sky are you crying?" Jason asked.

"No I'm not!" You could here her voice barely.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we came upstairs in your room." Jason said climbing up the stairs the others following him.

"Yes I would." She said slamming her bedroom door.

The walked upstairs and Damian took his credit card to get into the locked door. He opened it.

They entered the room to see Skylar in jeans and a top curled up with a pillow on her chest and her head in the pillow. After everyone was inside Skylar threw her phone across the room about to him Damian but he caught it.

"Why did you throw this at me was it supposed to hit me?" Damian asked

"Ready it." She said pointing at the phone Damian put in the pass word and read something and got instantly angery. He started to walk away until Jason took the phone a read it and passed it to the rest of them.

"That guy is an ass whole" Jason said

"A gapping on that for sure." Skyler said.

"that the Skyler we know. Come on get dressed were gonna go." JASON said.

"I said i, not going he's gonna be there." Skyler murmured the last part.

"All the better reason to go." Dick said.

"No I'm not getting up from here." Skyler said plopping here self on a chair. They all smirked and lifted up the chair and sat her in front of her makeup vanity.

"What the hell you guys don't even know how to do makeup." Skyler said smirk thinking she has them beat.

"Actually I do Steph makes me do hers all the time." TIM SAID holding her foundation applicator . After he was done she looked stunning

"Whoa" was all she could say.

"I know right" Tim said.

They guys got here and dress to wear.

"I'm not putting it on." Skyler said

"Why not " Dick asked in a playful voice

"Because I'm not going." She said sternly.

"But we got you all dolled up what would that be for." Jason said

"You did that against my will." Skyler said

"Skyler please just do it." Jason said.

"Skyler please." Dick asked. She just shook her head no

"Please for me " Tim asked Skyler just laughed.

"Haha like I would do anything for you funny." Receiving a glare from Tim making her laugh even more.

"Skyler go change into that dress now or... I'll call Sonance." Damian said smirking at that last part.

"Fine fine I'll go." She said taking the dress and going to her bathroom.

"How come u listen to him. " Dick asked.

" Ok Listen well ok Dick head A. Because he's my twin .2. He's kinda scary scarier than father bit not as scary as Sonance which brings us to reason.C. Sonance may be my friend but he's scared the shit out of me so ya.

The shooken there hands in understanding as Skylar walked out. There Jaws droped.

"How does it look." Skyler asked

"amazing." They all said in unison. They dragged her to the car sitting here in the middle so she doesn't jump out of the car because she has done that before. They reached the galla and Skyler saw her ex hitting on another girl.

"Come on Sky you can do way better." Dick said.

Everyone gave her a thumbs up as she walked down passing her ex who was staring at her with wide eyes. She went to talk to a guys for the entire night and came back

"So how was he." They asked in unison

"Well his name is Bart Allen he's my age he gave me his phone number." She said excited. Everyone did a happy dance.

" thanks so much guys for technically kidnapping me here love u" Skyler said and hug them. When they pulled apart Damian walked up to Skylars ex who cheated on her btw and punched him in the face after that they left.

First one shot I'm soo tierd . nite