Chapter 2: My eyes had enough.

12 hours later.

"Darling, I need you to try to bleed less." I woke up by Eddie talking and I looked, my eyes widen. A naked man was screaming, tied down on the table as Eddie held out his kitchen knife. "I know the fairer sex often endure the same wounds with more suffering, but you really need to make.. an.. effort." Eddie began stabbing into the man's ass, the private parts as well and the man screamed in pain, Eddie shoved the knife into the man in and out non-stop. I couldn't do anything but to make a horrified expression.. I heard Eddie groan in frustration and ended up killing the poor guy. "No. I'm so sorry, Darling. Love isn't for everybody." Who's this Darling? Wait. What? I felt my cheeks go warm. Eddie pushed the body off and I suddenly fell back asleep.

...

"Hold still now, darling." I woke up again and looked. "All these unsightly hairs. Oh! Silky smooth." Eddie touched the man down the chest, through the crotch area and the man whimpered, "Like a little girl again. Now the more delicate bits." He grabbed his knife and sliced from the chest to towards the crotch, "No- No! No, please- GHAGAHHHH!!" I looked away and cringed, I didn't want to see anymore again. My eyes had enough. I felt lightheaded and passed out.

...

I heard a saw being turned on. I looked to see a naked man on the table, he was on his hands and knees. "You've given up. You're ugly and you've given up on love. You're not even worth stringing up." Eddie says, "Oh god..." The man whimpers in fear, "Bleed here... and die." Eddie grabs the man's head, "AHHH!!-" pushed the head into it. He watched the man die first and pushed the body off. I felt disgusted and dizzy, man the drug never fades. I passed out.

...

I woke up to see myself tied up to a table, I looked at Eddie tying my ankle up to the corner, he looked at me, "You have amazing bone structure. Such soft skin. You're going to be beautiful." He rubs my leg softly. "A woman... has to suffer some things. It's not pleasant, I know. But just try to... endure. For my sake. For the sake of our children." Eddie says and caresses my cheek, "It won't take long. A few snips of the flesh here..." he points at my left side of my chest where my nipple was, "and here." He points at the other side. "And Cut away everything.... vulgar." Eddie looks at my manhood, "A soft place to welcome my seed. To grow our family." He rubs my inner thigh and moved the built up wood closer to the saw. Eddie turned the table saw on and I tried pulling the ropes off in fear, "The incision will hurt. And the conception. And birthing is never easy. I'll make the cut fast. Just close your eyes and think of our children." Eddie says, "W-Wait! Please..." I said softly and he stopped, he looked at me, "Please let me go, I-I promise I'll escape out of here with you, get out of this hell and I'll turn into the perfect body you like, I just need a surgery.. in a hospital. Please, let me go and we'll make a family. I'll never leave you, I swear." I begged and he thought for a moment, until he got punched and somebody elbowed the corner off for me, I got out and landed on the floor and watched them fight, the man punches Eddie and ran away, Eddie chases him, "Get back here! You're not DONE dying you slut!" He yells as I got up. I picked up my uniform and put it on. I grabbed my camcorder and walked out of the room. I walked through the library shelfs and heard footsteps.

"There you are, Darling! Come back to me!" I heard Eddie and I stopped, I saw him spot me and he glared at me, "Whore." He began walking towards me, I quickly limped around the table and take my left, I quickly went down the hallway and this hallway is like a zigzag! I found a door finally, I went in the room and closed the door behind me. This wasn't what I was planning, I quickly limped around the manikins and opened the door, "Why would you do this to me?" I heard Eddie ask in pain, I frowned and limped down the hallway, I took the door on the right and went in the room, next thing I knew I tripped over a wire, I yelped and landed on the cold floor, hitting my head on a table and I passed out.

----------------------

Sorry if this is short, haha. I apologize but I need to update.

I hope you enjoy whoever reads this. Stay awesome and be cool.

c: