fallen kingdom

Chapter 1: Ravens POV
Family is the most important thing in this world to me and I really love and appreciate my family with every cell in my body and as long as I live I will get revenge for their death . my parents were the kingdoms king and queen they weren't like other masters who would Slave the kingdom villagers around. And there's also something very special about our kingdom, there were only two of us left after the war in China we were unique people who had gifts to see the future,communicate with the dead ,teleportation skills,and a unique and powerful set of people who were called sword fighters. My mother was a sword fighter she was a beautiful and fierce warrior in all battles she faced as leader ,and queen of the kingdom. She had brown hair and horns in the side of her head. people were born with a symbol to represent who they are or will become in future the horns mean a sign of strength because a bulls horn represents brilliance and bravery. her eyes were like amber a beautiful burning colour to compliment her beautiful facial features. My mother had a gold fiery sword with purple and red lights that activate when she would fight her enemy. My father on the other hand was a powerful man he had the gift to communicate with the dead and he could see visions he was very skilled in these areas and he would often help other knights with their gifts. He had red eyes and jet black hair his eyes would change a purple colour like my mothers sword somehow my father is connected to my mothers sword that makes their mate bond strong. When I was born I got these tattoos of different elements Every time I would fight or get visions my eyes glow red and my tattoos start to glow shiny white colour. I have white shoulder length hair,and dark red eyes my sister however my sister has my fathers eyes and abilities to see the dead and the future. Our family were known for all the battles we have one and the amount of kingdoms we took.
We were always powerful because our people would always have the upper hand but one day we were caught off guard on the battle field.

Continue