back to normal

"Ross, I know you just suffered from a traumatic event but you could at least have decency to do some things for yourself?" Laura said as she was washing his dish she just served him.

Ross looked up from his phone acting puzzled," Wha- who's Ross?"

"Ha-ha very funny," Laura says as she throws the dishrag on him.

"Ew ew," Ross said as he quickly stood up from his chair and gave Laura the stink eye," hell is filled with people like you."

Laura giggled as Ross made his way over to her.

"You know," Ross started," I kind of like seeing you like this."

Laura scowls at him, "excuse me mister?"

"I mean, you look like a wife" Ross shrugged.

"That.....is so sexist." Laura shook her head at him.

"What I mean is," Ross said as he wrapped his arms around her," you look like MY wife, you know because as my wife you do most of the house work because mwah is simply just lazy."

Laura giggles as he leans and kisses her on the cheek," Yeah we know Mr.Lynch."

"Mmm how rude Mrs. Lynch.... how rude."

"Not until one more week will i be a Lynch, Ross." She gave him a pointed look.

"Oh....oh you didn't know? I'm actually Ross from the year 2019 yeah." Ross said smirking.

"Oh well what do I do next oh so 2019 Ross?" Laura asked.

"Mmmm if my memory is correct i fairly believe that you make out with me."

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I mean i'm prettty sure that's what happens my memory has been erased before so,"Ross said.

Laura giggles as she leans closer," No time for dwell for Ross L."

Ross chuckles," that sounded really weird. Maybe let's just stick to two syllable names"

Laura rolls her eyes," Oh just shut up and kiss me."

And he did.

——————

ummm soooo
hey guyssss
it's been about a century since i've updated and i sincerely apologize but hey i'm here now!!
Hope you liked this chapter of a look into raura's life back to normal.:)