In love?

Hey guys this is a Carl not Chandler fan fic but I think you'll like it!~Bri

Info that you need to know:

It's after the governor attacked the prison!

Bekah has brownish blonde hair, hazel eyes and is 5'3

Here's the first Chapter hope u guys like it!

Bekahs POV

It's been awhile since the we were forced to leave the prison because of the governors attack. It was me and Lizzie, her sister Mica and Judith. I hated Lizzie tho because after I told her I had a crush on a Carl she started hanging around him all the time! She even kissed him I didn't know if he liked it or not all I seen was the the middle of it and then I ran and hid in the woods into I seen the governor and tried to go and warn them. I was really mad and didn't talk unless she had to tell me when we needed to stop to feed and change Judith. I didn't care what she wanted to do I had to find Rick and Carl I seen them running but I couldn't catch up. If I stop then we'll never catch up to them. All I had on my mind was Carl I really liked him and I couldn't just give up! Then I heard Lizzie say y are u so worried about finding him he doesn't like u he likes me!!!! As soon as that came out of her mouth my heart dropped! I turned around and said I don't understand why you would do this to me!! When Carl found me and brought me to the prison you wanted me to sleep in your cell and we always hung out now we hate each other!! Then when I told you I liked Carl you turned on me-. She stopped me before I could get anything else out and she yelled YOU CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME I LIKED HIM FIRST AND HE LIKED ME AND HE STILL DOES!! Then I heard mica scream! She had Judith! I ran as fast as I could to try and find her! I turned around to see if Lizzie was coming and fell over a huge tree stump. Walkers were everywhere but when I went to get up I fell back down I must have hurt my foot! But I had to find Mica and Judith! I threw my self up and only used my one foot. The screams kept getting louder but I couldn't see her! I started to cry when I heard Judith cry. Then I fainted....

Lizzie's POV

Why did I have to be stuck with her! She messed everything up for me and Carl! I couldn't hold it in I had to tell her how I felt. She was dragging us around to fine him! After all even if she did find him he wouldn't asks her and she wouldn't ask him. He told me to tell her he liked! Why would he do that he knew I liked him! I pro,used I would tell her but I'm not going to! After he told me that I had to kiss him maybe it would bring back his feelings for me if he even ever had any...... When we started yelling and screaming it must have attracted walkers because they had surround Mica and Judith! I ran behind Bekah then she tripped and fell lucky she got up! Then she started running and pasted out walker were everywhere! And I still had to try and save Mica and Judith!

Ricks POV**

It's just me and Carl now, all alone! After the cell block got attacked we have been continuously scavenging around for food, water, and clearing out a different house almost every night just to have some where to get some sleep at! We have probably done stayed in at least twenty different houses by now! We don't really like to talk about Judith and the others from the prison that much! So now we don't really have a choice but to try and start new! Find new people to try and form a group maybe even find some people from our group at the prison, if they are not all dead........ We'll we just passed up woodburry! The gates were busted open and there were really ole flames every were on all the houses on the grass and even on some of the walkers cloths, and the houses were all burnt down to the bottom!

Carls pov**

I can't stop thinking about what happened to the group a few ago! What happened to our friends.... We'll actually our family we have known almost everyone in the group for a really long time! Some we know from when all this stuff first went down! But there's three people I just can't seem to stop thinking about the most! First is Judith..... I miss her so bad! I think even miss her more then I do mom and we'll that's saying a lot! Number two js Michonne Michonne was like a second mom to me! We'll I take that back more like a second sister! We always have the best times together. And third is Becca! To be honest I think I'm in love with her. We both liked each other, and we'll we flirted a lot but we'll neither of us really got up the nerve to ask the other out...... We'll now it's to late! She's gone or alive and we only have like a one in a millionth chance of meeting back up again! Why am I so stupid? First for falling in lobe in a apaclymlse and second of all for actually finding love in this mess and not asking her out..... Wow I'm so dumb.......