Chapter 20

*The next day*
Amy's POV

I was setting up the cameras for the video I was about to record with Amelia. She was currently getting ready and making sure she looked good for the camera.

"Ready" I heard her voice say from the other side of the room. She had done her hair and her make up looked flawless.
"You look beautiful but you know you don't need all that make up, you're stunning without it" I told her.
"Thanks but I want to make a good impression for your fans" she replied smiling as she walked over to me and sat down in one of the seats.

"And you will, with or without the make up" I said laughing slightly before taking a seat next to her.
"Okay, so I was thinking we could break this video into 2 parts. For the first part I've found some quizzes we could do, to test how good our friendship is and the 2nd part we can do our questions which we came up with" I explained to Amelia.

"That sounds great, I love how organised you are" Amelia replied smiling at me.
"I have to be, alright let's begin" I said as I get everything ready.
"You ready?" I asked Amelia as I placed my hand on the camera and looked at her, waiting for a response.
"Yep, I'm ready" Amelia replied as I hit the record button on my camera.

"Hey guys, hope you're all ok. Now today I have a special video for you.. I'm joined with Amelia, my best friend" I said as I pointed to Amelia.
"Hi guys" Amelia said shyly while waving at the camera.
"Today we are going to test our friendship by doing some quizzes and answering some questions we both made, are you ready?" I asked as I turned to Amelia smiling.
"Let's do it" Amelia replied before laughing.

*Skipping the video*
"Thank you very much for watching, I hope you all have a great day. Make sure you hit the like button and if you're new around here, then why not subscribe. Thank you to Amelia for being here and I'll see you guys soon for another video. Byeeee" I said as pressed the button on the camera to stop the recording.

"That was so much fun" Amelia said with a huge grin on her face.
"I know, that was the first video I've done with someone else. The fans are gonna love it" I said before hugging her.
"So what happens now?" She asked me.
"Now I have to get the footage together and edit it" I replied. "This is the long part" I added.

"I'll watch you" Amelia said.
"Are you sure? This is gonna take a while" I asked her. "Yeah I don't mind, plus it's interesting to see how you put it together" she said.
I then got the footage up on the screen and began to edit the video.

*a few hours later*
The video was finally up on YouTube and within seconds people were already watching it.
Amelia and I were sat watching the views increase and comments being made. We started to look through the comments..

"They all really like the video" Amelia said happily.
"I told you they would" I replied.
Just as we were scrolling we saw a few comments which weren't so nice.
'She's obviously losing viewers so she had to bring in her friend to save her channel'
'I bet her friend thinks she's so hot'
'It's obvious her friend is doing it for the money'

I could see Amelia's facial expression change and she wasn't very happy.
"Don't listen to them Amelia, everyone gets people who have nothing nice to say. It's hard to read them but you just have to ignore them because in the end of the day 99% of your fans stand by you and love what you do" I told Amelia, reassuring her.

"I've never had people say things like that about me before" she said still staring at the screen.
"Please don't let this get to you Amelia. But I'm sorry that I've made you do this, if you don't want to do this again, then I'll understand" I told her.
"No don't be sorry, it's just more of a shock I guess. I've loved doing this with you and I want to do more, I just didn't expect this that's all. But I promise I won't let it get to me, as you said it's just a few people" she said which caused me to smile at her.

"If you're sure?" I questioned.
"Yes I'm sure, I'm so proud of you Amy for doing this and not letting the hate get to you and that's something I need to do" she replied.
We both hugged and decided to leave the computer for a bit and see what the others were up to.

*Downstairs*
Simon and JJ were sat downstairs in the kitchen, eating some food they had prepared.
"Hey you two" Simon said as he saw us both walk in.

"Hey" we replied in unison.
"We saw your video, great job" JJ said smiling at the two of us.
"Thanks, I thought it would be a fun video to make and it was" I replied. I then walked over towards the cupboard and got out some glasses for Amelia and I.

"It was a great video, you can definitely tell you two are best friends" Simon added, making Amelia giggle.
"Damn right we are" she replied.
I then poured us some drinks before handing a glass to Amelia.
"It was going well, till we read some not so nice comments" I spoke.

"There's always some people who have to ruin it but trust me guys, they mean nothing. We've lost count on how many negative comments we've seen as a group, but we don't let them get us down. If anything they help you work harder because you're focusing on your fans who enjoy your content and you're doing it for them" Simon explained to us. JJ also agreed.

"Thanks guys and you're right, we don't need to listen to them. We should only listen to our fans because they're the people who care and support us" I said happily.
"Exactly, keep your head up and enjoy what you do" JJ said.

"Anyway we don't want any sadness here because we've got Thorpe Park tomorrow" Simon said.
"Yes! I'm so excited" Amelia said clapping her hands.
"It's gonna be a great day" I spoke.
"Thorpe Park here we come" JJ cheered as we all cheered along.

Bit of a longer chapter to make up for not updating in a while. Once again I apologise for that. 
But I hope you're enjoying this story!

UPLOAD IS HAPPENING AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!

I'm so excited! I hope everyone who wants to go will get tickets, gonna be sitting at my computer half an hour before spamming the refresh button 😂

Anyway I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️