Cyrus+Apollo - The Time Travelers

So here we are: The Year 2062. Flying Cars? Merely things of the past. I've learned so far from my time here (exactly 2 nanoyears) that microchips are implanted in the shoes of those ready to levitate. This levitation method has no age restriction, rather is determined by a willingness to fly. Time is different in the future. What you know as "days" I've learned is a Nanoyear. 10 years is an Ultrayear, 100 years is a Centroyear, and 1000 years is a Millenayear. There's more time increments, but those are the basics. So far, Cyrus has shown me and Janopolos his Floating Sphere, which beings of the past refer to as a "house". 2 days in the future really has an impact on you. There's robotic servants, and voice activated self opening everything, such as cabinets, toilets, doors, and windows. I met Cyrus' boyfriend. He's a very nice guy and agreed to help show us around. The only bad thing I've found so far is the robocops, they've got some pretty high tech gear. But no matter what, I will NOT fear.

*Yawwwwwnnnnnnn. I sit up and stretch out my arms. I look around the bedroom Cyrus gave me and observed the great pieces of art plastered on the white spaceship-like walls. I was practically in a small dome, on a levitating bed with a Rasta blanket covering me. Futuristic blankets are pretty cool. They change color according to which colors pass through your mind most often. The art pieces on the wall were sacred geometric patterns, because the paintings can read your subconscious mind, and paint themselves, in order to give you the best rest and good dreams. Janopolos' room was next to mine, but hers was molded to her imagination.

I got out of bed, and knocked on Janopolos' room door, which also had that spaceship-like texture. She said "Come in" and the door receded to the floor, and the floor above it now shut automatically. The paintings on her room were fields of beautiful flowers consisting of all the colors---well at least what we know of. She had a little table with mini helicopter blades under it. It had a beeping red light on it and spoke to Janopolos and asked her what she wished for her morning meal. First she said hello and good morning to me, then pet the tables metallic surface and said "You're a cool little bot, like something that'd be on The Jetsons. And you're so sweet. I'll have pancakes eggs and bacon." "Understood. My apologies Sir Josiah for not arriving at your room sooner. It will not happen again. What would you like for your morning meal?" the table asked me. "Haha I'm not a sir just an adventurous boy, and I'll have the same thing as Janopolos," I told the table. "I sincerely apologize, my AI will record this data immediately, and I shall retrieve your food as soon as I can," the table said then hovered out of the room, then down the escalator into the kitchen.

"That was such a nice little robot, huh?" Janopolos asked me."Yeah I like all the bots here they're super cool," I responded.

"Morning Meal has been prepared for two," we heard as the floor started shifting and then suddenly we were moving down to the kitchen. I could smell the delectable food we were about to eat. A robot that resembled a steel person, besides propeller boots in place of legs brought us our food to a levitating table. It opened it's chest up which contained utensils, and syrup, then handed us each a fork and placed the syrup exactly in between our two plates, after scanning the area's diameter. I could pick up on this just by looking at it.

I began eating, and the pancakes tasted like taking bites out of fluffy clouds from heaven, then said, "WAIT! Where's my staff?!" The same robot who prepared us this meal said "Retrieving staff immediately", disappeared then reappeared with my staff in his hands. "Here you are "adventurous boy Josiah". I gasped. "Does all the AI connect??" I shouted excitedly. The walls and all other robots responded "We do." "Oh my god that is like super freakin cool!" I said. Janopolos looked around in amazement. Me and Janopolos continue eating now.

"Where's Cyrus and his boyfriend?" Janopolos questioned me. "Hmm I don't know, haven't seen them since last night," I told her. Suddenly they both appeared before us through technological teleportation. "Greetings Sir Cyrus, and Sir Apollo," the humanlike robot said to them. "Wassup bro," Apollo responded. "Would you enjoy a morning meal masters?" the robot asked. "Hell yeah C29," Apollo told the robot, C29. Apollo had long dirty blonde hair, covered by a red and black striped beanie, green eyes, two pearl earrings, one mechanical leg, a light blue shiny shirt, with spiky bumps on the shoulders, and just regular sweatpants. His shoes were almost identical to Cyrus' boots, except they were golden, like his wristband was, and he had more tanner skin than his partner. Apollo and Cyrus sat down at the table with us.