FUCK MY LIFE°

( Bout To Finish Where i Left Off.  )

  Once His Mom Says That i Hang Up

I Feel My Face Getting Hot And It Feels Like Everything Is Starting To Spin "i Gotta Go' i Say Walking Over To The Car 'Where?'  'Your Mom Said Somethings Wrong With Anthony!' i Yell At Him "Aubree Your Drunk!'  'No Im Not!' i Yell Then Jump Into The Car,  i Drive Straight To My House So i Can Change i Put On A Jogging Suit And Speed Off To Augs Moms House The The Usual 1O Min Ride Turns Into A 4 Min One. 

   As Soon As i Get Out The Car i Hear Anthony's Screams From All The Way Outside,  As If Somebody Was Killing Him  Once i Open The Door i See Augs Mom Standing There Holding Him "Here Bree He's Been Crying Since Amy Left'

  i  Went Upstairs And Took Him A Bath i Felt His Bare Skin And He Was Burning Up,  i Went Downstairs And Told Augs Mom She Advised Me To Take Him To The Emergency Room,  i Put All His Things Into His Diaper Bag And Headed To The Children's Hospital Emergency Room.

Once i Got To The Hospital i Couldn't Hold Back Tears Anymore i Cried And Watched Them Do Alot Of Test On Ant's Little Weak Body.

   What Kind Of Mother Am i? How Could i Left this happen to my baby?  i thought to myself

"Ms.Smith?' The Doctor Said Snapping Me Out My Thoughts. 'Yes?' i Said Praying Ant Is Okay

  " Anthony Is Experiencing Alcohol Poisoning,  We Pumped His Stomach It Looks Like He's Going To Be Fine,  Were Keeping Him Over Night For Observation But Also Its A Policy To Have Parents Speak With Ms Jackson From Child Protective Services For Cases Like This'

  Then A Lady Holding Some Papers Walked In.

' Alcohol Poisoning?' i Said Confused Then Felt Like i Was Going To Faint 'Oh My God Please No!' i Said Crying i Already What The Fuck Was Going To Happen Same Thing Happened To My Grandma ,  'Please Calm Down Sweetie '  "No Its Not My Fault! Please' i Paused Trying To Catch My Breath "It Was His Fathers Ex! Please Dont Take Him Away!'  'Your Child Has Alcohol Poisoning You Obviously Drink i Can Smell It On Your Breath Now'  i Started To Cry Uncontrollably , 'I Will Call You Tommrow Ms.Smith' She Said Walking And With That i Knew i Had Lost The Battle .

  I Was About To Walk Out The Hospital When i See Aug In The Waiting Room He Chases Me Outside i Sit On His Car And Start Crying 'What Happened?' "He Has Alcohol Posioning!' i Say Crying On His Chest And A Few Seconds Later i Hear Him Crying With Me,  "Theyre Keeping Him! They Taking My Baby Away! Without Him i Have Nothing!  Ugh Fuck My Life Right Now!' i Yell Then Punch A Brick Wall

  ' Who The Fuck Wants To Hurt A Baby?' i Yell As Aug Pull Me Into A Hug .

  | AUGUST |

   I Looked At Aubree Sleeping She Had Been Crying 3 Hours Straight,  i Cant Stand Seeing Her Like This, i Shook My Head And Saw She Left Tear Stains On My Shirt i Kissed Her Forehead Then,  Went Downstairs.

  Amy Poisoned My Son.? i Got Something For Her,  I Called A Couple Of People To Help Me

*

'Yeah Shes Real Hurt' i Say While Sitting On Amys Couch 'Awe i Feel Bad' She Says While Giving Me A Glass Of Wine,  "You Sure You Dont Know What Happened To Him?' i Asked  She Looked At The Floor Then At Me "i Did It.. Im Sorry i Was So Jealous!' As Soon As She Said That A Whole Bunch Of Police Officers Ran In And Tackled Her On The Couch "What The Hell!' She Yelled And i Laughed,  Now That Shes Out The Way All i Need To Do Is Get BOTH Of My Babys Back. 

-

-

-

- Comment&Votee C:

Lol It Felt Like i Aint Update In Years.  This Book Is Ending Soon

Not Anytime Soon Tho!  Inbox Me ANYY Questions!