FADED ANGEL -CHAPTER 6

As Jiyong heard Seungri steps walk away from the door,he know,now he lose him.He lose Seungri.It's so much pain,to lose the one you love,but he had no choice,or else Seungri will be the one who is having all this pain he was having.He was already dying,let him just take the pain with him.He don't want anything to hurt his baby anymore.He want to be the last person that will hurt him this bad.So,he can forget him easily if he hated him.The truth of getting hate by the one you loved,and the things you did not even do,but you admitted it,becaue you need to save someone.This sound like some sort of cinderella,or cliche people said,but this crap do often happen in real life.Other people,keep the pain to themself,being called so much things that they didn't do,but they accept it,admitted to it,just to make sure the one who is attacking them will feel satisfied and safe.I will bring this pain with me until I die,don't worry,I won't let it hurt you.

That night,when Seungri came home and told everything to Youngbae and how he is telling him with a smile that everything is over between him and Jiyong,Youngbae was so shocked that Seungri said the same thing as Jiyong did said to him.

"If me being in pain,will let him be in happiness,I will step back,and endure the pain for him." After Seungri went to sleep,Youngbae sneeking out from his house quietly to Jiyong apartment and he went in after read the old messages that Jiyong sent to him about his door password.As Youngbae walk in,he was meet by darkness.

"Jiyong..It's me..Youngbae...Are you home?Are you alright?" Youngbae shout.The reason why he try to check on Jiyong is he is scared he might maybe did something as stupid as suicide.Youngbae walk slowly in the house toward Jiyong dark room.But,he can see a slightly light from the bathroom in his room and he can hear someone who is Jiyong vomitting in the bathroom and its sound so bad and like so much pain.He run toward the light and open the door to see Jiyong that was out of breathe trying to stay awake beside the toilet bowl after vomitting blood.

"Oh my God!Are you ok?Let's go to the hospital!Jiyong come on!" Youngbae panicly trying to help Jiyong stand up and he help him to clean his mouth at the sink before drag him into the room and then lay him on the bed as Jiyong suddenly let go of Youngbae hand and as the effect he fall on the bed.

"Jiyong come on.You need to go to the hospital right now." Youngbae was trying to hold onto Jiyong hand again to help him but then Jiyong softly put his hand on Youngbae signing him he is alright.

"I'm..fine..its ok.." Jiyong said sound weak.

"You are not ok Jiyong..please...let's go to the hospital..had you been taking the pills...why do you look so fragile.." Youngbae sit on the bed with teary eyes trying to massage Jiyong muscle trying to at least soothed the pain a bit.

"It's ok..I'm just dying...It's nothing weird for a patient like me." Jiyong said it bluntly letting Youngbae sighed.

"You should be in hospital and receiving the chemotheraphy back,but instead you are here,trying to survived this with only pills,and not even taking care of yourself at all.The pills won't work if you didn't take care of yourself wisely Jiyong..please..listen to me.." Youngbae nagged trying to make Jiyong understand how he is so worry about him.

"Told you before,there is no used of chemotheraphy,take it or not,I will die anyway..it just extend the duration of my life...its better to die sooner,this pain start to feel too unbareable." Jiyong said sound in so much pain.

"How can you talk like that to me...its break anyone heart to heard that you know.." Youngbae said letting Jiyong know he is not happy with the facts Jiyong is dying but Jiyong just chuckle.

"Seungri talk to me tonight...he said everything already ended..is it true?You let him go?Just like that?Why didn't you be honest with him Jiyong?" Youngbae trying his best to help Jiyong and Seungri relationship.

"If you..the one who just know me,already feel hurt by me dying..what do you think Seungri will feel if he know,that the person he loved so much in this world is dying,and the facts he can't even try to stop me from dying?It's so much pain.I don't want him to face all of that.I want to keep him smiling.With that smile of him.Sweet and bright.Like he cheerful Seungri I always know." Jiyong said smiling as he remember the times when Seungri and him was together.Sadly,some of the memories had fade away because of his illness.

"Why do you both have to make your love story so tragic I don't get it." Youngbae said frustrated with both of them.They want to protect each other so bad that they didn't realize both of them was actually hurting.

"Maybe we are that cliche tragic love story." Jiyong said laughing but his laugh got cut off when he coughing again then he run into the bathroom again to vomit blood and alcohol he had been drinking.Youngbae walk in the bathroom and stand beside Jiyong and hold on to him.He caress his back when he vomit to mske he feel good and help him clean up back after vomitting.

"Youngbae...you should go home...Pity Seungri..he is alone..he don't like to..be alone.." Jiyong said weak after Youngbae put the blanket on him.

"Jiyong..for this moment,please be selfish and let me take care of you for a while,you don't look well,i don't think you can handle it to stay alone for now.Let me stay here..I'll cook something for you..Have a rest..I will wake you up once its ready.." Youngbae said smiling.

"Thanks Youngbae..I appreciate that so much.." Jiyong said before droving off to dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Told you votes and comments a lots..I won't post the ending if you don't do that 💔😭❤️😭💔❤️😭💔❤️