Chapter 2

We come back home around 9. I want to just lay down and sleep, but I know with these boys around theirs no need to even think about it. J.C., Kian, and the others went home already, so it was just us. I decide to finish the video I was going to make, before Matt ruined it. I edit and upload the video before midnight, glady. I change into a tank top and pajama shorts, befor sleep took over me, more like the thought of Taylor...

-Next Day-

I wake up in the morning, and hop in to the shower, and wash my body with my PINK Fresh & Clean body wash, and my Vanilla scented shampoo. I let the hot water relax my muscles. I get out, and put on a white crop top, and maroon skater skirt. I curl my hair, and go downstairs for breakfast. I was going to Jenn's for the morning, to help her pack for Playlist live next week. I was going too, but I was going to pack later, after I came back.

-After helping Jenn-

I come home tired. Me and Jenn finally got everything packed...after spraying whipped cream on JC, and messing up Ricky's Pokemon's. I take off my clothes to put on my Nirvana band t-shirt, and some light washed high waisted shorts that went a little above mid thigh. *Buzz Buzz* I hear my phone vibrate.

Taylor ツ - 'Hey wanna go to the movies today?'

Stephany♪ - 'Yea sure!'

Taylor ツ - 'I'll pick you up at 5'

I text Matt and tell him. I was honestly so excited. I can't stop the butterflies swarming inside my stomache at this time. It felt right. It was 4 right now so I had an hour. I decide to take a nap until then. My dreams consisted of dark, chocolate eyes, and bandanas...

Hey guys check out my new book!

Unforgettable Past (magcon)

thank you guys! 