February 2nd, 2003

''February 2nd, 2017
Uncle Dean is finishing his fourth apple pie. Everyone is here for my birthday. I love pie like Dean, so every birthday we have pie instead of  cake. So everyone is here Uncle Dean, Uncle Sam, and Uncle Bobby. Dad isn't here he's never here after my mom's death. I was told that it was because The King of Hell killed her. And dad spends all his time trying to avenge her. Well Uncle sam's calling me to open presents.
Melody Asher Novak.'

"Mel, presents!" I walk down the bunker stairs.  "I'm coming" I put down my journal and skip down the stairs. I sit on the couch and look at the three men who look to be to excited about something.

"Sam? Dean? Bobby? Why are you so....excited?" Wow a lot of questions in that sentence. "Um, well it's one of your presents."  Nodding I am handed a little box.

I open the box, it's a necklace.
(This is the necklace 🔽)

I smile "thanks uncle Dean." He smiles back "your welcome Mel" we go through the gifts until we finally get to the last prize from bobby, dean, and Sam.

"Okay ya'll what's the 'big surprise?" They look at me, they all close there eyes and open them, they all look and smile.

"What is it..." I hear a deep gruff voice ask. I freeze, I turn around and look at the tall, blue eyed,black haired man.

I feel my purple eyes sparkle and water, tears stream down my face and I want to run up to my dad and hug him but his arms are uninviting and I am paralyzed.

His eyes soften as he watches me ball like a baby, the baby he didn't take care of. His face stays gruff and uninviting and my tears suddenly stop. 

"Hi dad" the Angel looks at me and disappears "thanks for an awesome birthday dad!" I run up the stairs grabbing my journal on the way.