Summoner fan fic

I was running, running from who? I didn't know, my dad just told me to run, and not to stop untill I reach my uncles.

My uncle was an amazing summoner before the orcs attacked him. He escaped with nothing besides a chest that he won't let any one see.

My legs were getting heavy and I knew I shouldn't look, but I did. There were three golems, one in which was carrying a man.

These golems were scary. I wasn't sure my uncle could help since all he had now was a mite and a gargoyle. His gargoyle is powerful but, I dont think it could win this battle.

Soon, my surroundings grew familiar. I knew my uncles was close. He has just a small cottage all alone by a river.

I was just thinking about what happened back at home; My dad was sitting by the fireplace and I was playing with my mite when we got a phone call. My dad started to get scared and his voice sounded worried when he shouted "Go to the car now I am coming. Go. Go now."

I ran to the car and my dad came running out in less than a minute and drove off.

All of sudden, our car flipped over. the windows shattered. The airbag popped out of the dashboard which made it hard to run when my dad shouted for me to do so.

I started to run and soon after, I heard heavy footsteps. They were so loud and scary, it just motivated me to go faster.

It all happened so fast and quickly I just hoped my dad was safe.

I saw the old cottage ahead and hoped my uncle could help. Then I thought what if he didn't open the door in time. Then shurely these golems behind me would rip me apart.

I reached the house and the golems about thirty feet behind I knocked 3 times and waited for an answer.