09

Malia

"I'll be right back" I told my mom as I make my way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" my mom asked turning to me from the couch "It's midnight"

"I'm going to Jimmy's house" I said as I feel a smirk on her face "Shit! I don't know his address, I forgot it"

"I'll text you his address right away" she winked "Just go"

I looked at her confused "How the hell do you have his address?"

"Just go Malia" she chuckled turning her attention back to the tv.

(...)

Jimmy

I was watching some movies in my computer, 'Netflix & Chill" mood after giving that interview.

I still couldn't believe how I had the guts to tell that on live tv, knowing that the world is watching. It's not like I said her name but somehow I was hoping she hadn't seen the interview yet.

Before I could think about anything else, I hear my doorbell ring and I immediately think of who could it be at this time.

I run to my door to open it, and I suddenly look down at Malia's serious look on her face making me wince.

"Malia" I said surprised.

"I'm sorry to show up this late but I needed to talk to you" she said without taking that serious look out of her face.

"Sure! Come on in" I gave her space so she could enter my house.

I followed her to the living room, as she explores the house, where we both sit on the couch.

"I'm sorry" I said as she looks at me surprised "I didn't mean to say that on live tv and I know we have a professional relationship but I just... I kinda lost my way back there"

She looked at me with a soft look on her face and I didn't know what to do right now because this was being one of the most weird talks I've ever had with girls in my life.

"So what you were trying to say..." Malia started making me nervous "Is that you like me?"

"Well I mean... I do...I don't... I mean" I was trying to say something but words or logic wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"Good" she simply said, smirking "I like you too" I looked at her in complete disbelief "I'm sorry it took me so long to understand that"

Before I could say anything else, she came closer to me and she locked our lips. God.

Why the hell am I feeling so nervous with her right now? I mean, I've kissed plenty of girls before, it's not like she is an alien or something.

She placed her hands on both sides my neck as I place my hands on her hips without finishing our magical kiss.

This was what I was missing. Her. It's actually amazing how a person can affect you... Well at least the way she does.

Our kiss got to an end and I opened my eyes to see a smiling Malia in front of me, with her face beyond the red colour.

"God you took too long to do that" I whispered, chuckling.