{Chapter:10}

Beyoncé's POV

I woke up due to movement on the bed. I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder and saw Shawn getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. Startling him in the process.

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me." He said clenching his heart. I chuckled and got up stretching my arms out and yawning. "I have to get home. I have errands to run with someone?"

"Ok. I love you, be safe." I said getting up and kissing him on the cheek. He said his byes and I closed and locked the front door. When I got back upstairs I got my phone out and texted Michelle, since Kelly still wants to be 'her'. Once I got the reply saying ok I went into my closet and pulled out the outfit I'd be wearing today. I grabbed my towel and washcloth off of the hook and walked towards the bathroom. Gosh someone's already in there. I knocked on the door ......no answer, maybe they didn't hear me so I knocked again...........no answer. It's probably Solo attempting to get me back for leaving her alone with Mother and Father questioning her and her boyfriend all night. It's what they get anyway. I opened the door knob and covered my eyes at the sight before me.

"Jeez ever heard of knocking!" Daniel said covering his lower half. "You can look now." I didn't want to see him half naked in a bathroom so I just walked out and headed towards the basement bathroom.

Once I got out and wrapped the towel around me and dashed for my room hoping no one saw me because smarty Bey left her clothes on her bed. When I got dressed I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mama was cooking breakfast while Daddy was sitting at the island reading the newspaper. Cliché old person. I chuckled to myself gaining their attention. "Well good morning to you Beyoncé." Mama said.

"Hey guys. I think I'm gonna go out to breakfast with Michelle. If that's ok?" I said. They both shrugged their shoulders and continued doing what they had been. I walked into the family room and saw Solange sitting in Daniels lap. I cleared my throat to gain their attention. They both cocked their heads up at the same time like they'd been caught doing something they weren't supposed to be. I looked at Solange sternly and she quietly got off of Daniels lap. I looked over towards Daniel and glared at him walking over to Solo

"So you wanna come to breakfast with me and Michelle?" I asked her. She nodded her head and held up her finger. Oh great I think I know what she's going to do.

"If Danny can come too." She said proudly. I let out a loud sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

"As long as 'it' doesn't make any communication with me." I snapped quickly. When I heard Michelle's Car honk I pulled Solo's arm and ran out of the house saying buy to my parents first. When I got into the car we, had to patiently wait for Daniel to get out of the house and into the car. I knew he was doing this on purpose just to irritate me. I looked over at Solo who was admiring Daniel who just walked out of the house. "There it is Michelle the devil's son." I said rudely turning away from him. "Solo please tell me why we can't just leave without him he's a real jerk to me. Don't you care about your big sisters opinion?" I said giving her the most puppy faced expression I could you. When I saw that her face was blank as a piece of paper and when she pointed to her face and shook her head no. I rolled my eyes and turned back to look out the front window.

"So how have you-"

"How are you doing Miss Michelle Williams?" Daniel said interrupting me entirely.

"How do you know me?" Michelle asked starting the car and driving to the nearest breakfast place. Which was FirstWatch, my favorite.

"Well your in Destiny's Child Kelly and her." Daniel said. I gasped and opened my mouth to speak but Solo had kicked the back of my seat. I turned to look at her which turned out more like a glare. I faced back to the front and minded my business.