ANNOUNCEMENTS ALSO I NEED YOU HELP

So...I've decided to make the saki x taro fanfiction I was talking about. Also, it's not weird that my OTP is Sakona but I have absolutely no Sakona on my profile, right?

Okay, but seriously, I need your help. I can't think of a good title. I was gonna call it saki's story, but then realized that that name sucked. So then I lied awake at night for 2 hours trying to think of a better one and came up with "I'm Here For You" I mean it's alright, but I think it can be better

Here's the premise do the story:

Kokona's secrets got out (by Ayano) and she got bullied. Saki stopped hanging out with her as much but was still concerned. She later felt bad and decided to pay her a visit, but Kokona wouldn't answer her phone, so Saki just went down to Kokona's house but was horrified by what she saw. Kokona had hung herself (I mean it's canon anyways) saki starts crying, and sees a suicide note on the floor. Panicked, and not able to make good decisions, she grabs the note and runs away. Later at school she finds it impossible to hand out with her old friends, because they caused Kokona's death so she runs off and ends up under the cherry tree. She starts crying and beating herself up because she wasn't there for Kokona. Taro (Kokona's old crush) sees her crying and decided to see what's wrong. Saki finds out that he can actually relate to her losing her beat friend that way, and she's shows him Kokona's suicide note, something she hasn't shown to anyone. Her and Taro develop a strong friendship and eventually she starts to catch feelings for him. Unfortunately, someone will not stand for that, and will do anything possible to eliminate Saki.

That someone is Ayano. Duh

So for now I'm calling it "I'm here for you" but if anyone can think of a better title, that would be great. Thanks.

I'm looking at you hugging_a_soybean ...pls help

Also I copy pasted this out of my random book which you should also go check out

I have another thing I need an opinion on, I'll put an image of the text on screen

Screenshot of my random stuff Book. NOW I NEED YOUR OPINIONS

I also was thinking about making an ask or dare book but eh