Best Friend

"Come on! Just give in already!"

(Y/N) turned around to Jean aka "Horse face"and frowned. Her (H/L) (H/C) swayed to the side of her waist and she pointed a finger at him.

"Fuck off Jean! You know I like to be left alone!"

Jean rolled his eyes and proceeded to hold (Y/N) but a strong hand grabbed his hand just in time and (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes lighten up.

"Eren!"

The brown-haired green eyes smiled at (Y/N) but growled at Jean.

"Hey! Leave her alone or else!" Eren yelled. Jean gritted his teeth and punched Eren in the face. Eren jumped back up and tackled Jean to the floor. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and used all her strength to remove the two boys from each other.

"Stop! You piece of shits!"

Then her eyes widened and she turned to Eren.

"Except you best friend" she said. She gave Eren a wink and Eren felt his face getting hot. Suddenly a shadow came over all three of them and they looked up to see.... Levi. His blank face expression scared the living shit out of (Y/N). But instead of showing fear, she bit her lip and glared at him.

"Hey. We have a meeting in two minutes. Get your asses over to the conference room. NOW!" He roared. Jean and Eren walked off but (Y/N) stayed behind with Levi.

Her body trembled in fear and Levi brushed his lips against her ear.

"I love when you tremble around me. It turns me on..."

(Y/N) closed her eyes and felt Levi's cold hands going down on her pants.

"What about the meeting?" (Y/N) asked. Her lips shake and Levi pressed his lips on them. (Y/N) let out a soft moan and Levi chuckled under his breath.

"You're so much sexier when you moan"

Levi gently massages (Y/N)'s womanhood area and (Y/N) let out a scream. Levi cupped her cheeks together and kissed on her neck. It feels so good. She didn't want him to stop.

Little did (Y/N) know...

Eren was standing outside of the door watching the whole thing. He felt his right balling up in a fist and his left hand holding on tightly to the knife in his pocket. His inner demon almost emerged but instead he smiled demonically and let the scene replay in his head as he heads to the meeting room. A wicked smile still placed on his face.