Slience Kill

Eren's POV

For some reason my sweet beautiful (Y/N) hasn't spoken to me after that beautiful night of us making love to each other. I was starting to worry. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder, she sends me a death glare before shoving my hand away. I sighed before continuing making breakfast. I haven't killed anyone in a while. Maybe killing the one person she truly cares about will make her fall for me. I pause cooking breakfast and grabbed my jacket. (Y/N) looked up at me and frowned.

"Where are you going?" She asked. Her voice was raspy and cracked. I felt bad for her. The baby must be costing all this pain.

"I'm going somewhere. Stay put. Ok?"

(Y/N) nodded and looked away. I opened the door and grabbed a large piece of wood to block the handles. Once I was sure it was fully sealed I run off into the woods till I'm back at HQ. Once I arrived inside the building, all I smell was dead bodies. If only (Y/N) can see all the work I did for her. I stopped in front of my room and opened the door. There was Armin sitting on the floor with dried blood in his leg, chest and his forehead. He opened one eye since the other eye had a big dark blue circle around it before screaming out in fear.

"No! No! Please! No more! No–mmm!"

I take my cloth and shoved it in mouth. His used to be bright blue eyes were now a darker color. I grinned and lifted him in my arms.

"Guess who you'll be seeing soon?"

Armin looked at me and frowned. Then I smirked more wider and his eyes widened.

"Yep. My (Y/N)"

I opened up a black bag and set Armin inside of it. I locked it up and lifted him above my shoulders. I hear him wiggling in the bag and I laughed.

"I wouldn't waste all that energy if I were you. We got a long trip ahead"

(Y/N)'s POV

Open up dammit!

I tried kicking open the front door but it wouldn't move. I collapsed on the ground and sighed. I'm trapped in here!

Fuck! I lifted myself from the ground and walked around the house. Till I stopped at Eren's door, I opened the door and see different pictures...of me and Levi? Like the time I first met Levi? or when we first slept together? Or when I was beginning to get eaten by that Titan but Levi saved me? But I noticed the pictures had Levi's face crossed out in red marker. I walked over to his bed and grabbed a picture of Levi and I walking in a park together. Arms around each other and Levi actually smiling at me. I miss him. I miss that feeling. I placed the picture back on the shelf and turned around... To see Eren standing there with a black bag in his hand. Creepy smile, yellow eyes–did he kill someone else?

Eren slammed the bag on the floor and he stomped up to me. A hard smack came across my face and I yelped out in pain. In the corner of my eyes I see the bag shifting. Eren followed my eyes and chuckled.

"Oo... You want to see who's in the bag?" He asked. I nodded automatically, fearing it was someone I knew that was still alive. As Eren opened the bag, a familiar face popped out and I jumped off the bed. My face filled with shock

"Armin!!"