Prologue

Two years have passed since the team got Rumble back to his normal self. Shadow star is now a three year old human girl with no power known to the wonderful parents, sir Bumblebee and Carrier Lilliana.

Star and Rumble went off to Princeton University for college since the government secretly put them into it because of their Cybertronian age.

Elita, Chromia and Arcee left the team to go across the Galaxy to search for new recruits of Autobots. Jazz is lonely at base without​ star with him.

Sam finished college and moved into Los Angeles with Mikaela and her dog Bones. Wheelie and a new young bot named Brains accompany them as Optimus's orders.

Ratchet still searches for Decepticon activity and enjoys trying to hit Lilliana with his wrenches but just like last time.. he misses.

Optimus Prime himself has an urge to try and fight with Bumblebee from time to time. In the nicest way he can. Yes, they're still on edge with each other. He and Lilliana enjoyed enough time with each other as they could. Just a father-daughter time to themselves.

All is right with the world for once, but what happens when Decepticons start to show up again and a secret of the Transformers is revealed, causing a dreadful destruction to the world?

//- get ready my fellow Autobots, it's time for Dark of The Moon-// Kaylee XOXO