Prologue

Everyone knew about the good-for-nothing neet sextuplets, they were kind of hard to miss. Especially, with all the shenanigans and meyham they participate in.
Even with how infamous they were, they held no true social life. Everyone kept to their own pace in life without them in it. They did not mind too much, It was certain that some were a little more passionate about breaking free from being a socially inept neet than the others.

"Osomatsu, Are you sure about this? "
Choromatsu beckoned with every bit of doubt in his voice.

"What? Yea yea, it will be okay. What could go wrong? Do you know how many desperate babes are on this app? " Osomatsu sounded grotesquely optimistic like usual.

" I don't think it is that easy. " Choromatsu had a hard time believing in his idiot brother.

" C'mon, They don't have to know what kind of losers we are. We could make up anything we want! "

Choromatsu gave this idiot a sigh, in disbelief. ' Does he really think this is going to work? ' he thought to himself.

Osomatsu finished making his facade of a profile, and perked up flashing the phone screen of a girls profile at Choromatsu

" Isn't this girl wearing a shirt of one of the idols you like? "

Choromatsu grabbed the phone in an instant, almost like a flash of light.
His face heated up, giggling like a school girl.
" I-I wonder if she goes to the same idol concerts as me, What if we have met before? Have we locked eyes before? Is this meant to be? Maybe I should message her. "

" No way, Fappymatsu! This was my idea! I saw her first! "
They tugged on each end of the phone throwing a tantrum like spoiled toddlers, untill the phone slipped out of their grasp landing safely on the back side.
They crawl to the phone like its their only outlet for survival.
" Wait a minute.. " Choromatsu squints trying to read the profile bio.

" Hello! This is Kotomi! o(≧▽≦)o Sorry, I am taken by my wonderful boyfriend ♡♡♡♡ I am not looking for any sort of relationship, I am on here looking for girl friends (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚ "
Their spirits were defeated, first start and already rejected subconsciously. They were not ready to admit defeat, they have been fighting and striving for a girlfriend since they took their first draw of breath.
It wasn't long before Todomatsu found out and helped them out with their profiles, dragging Karamatsu, Ichimatsu, and Jyushimatsu into this mess. They all had their own profiles, filled with filth and lies. After many futile attempts, girls just not being intersted, bots, catfishes, they just got lazy with it and got bored.
They did manage to find some kind of cool decent dudes to talk to, that were lazy neets similar to them.

They actually all bundled up an idea of grouping a meet up at a local cafe, the idea didn't hurt to these neets especially with their wide range of free time.

You may be wondering where you the reader has a place in this story, well I will tell you now!