The Daily Life Of Iyami-San

( THIS IS A LITTLE FUNNY FILLER CHAPTER I WANTED TO DO. I LOVE IYAMI SO MUCH.
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY )

You are Iyami, wallowing in your filth under a bridge. The fumes of your stench radiating as far as an impressive 30 mile radius. It smelt like desperation and depression. People thought it was the sewage.

You found a shattered old mirror in a dumpster, you find a lot of useful things in the dumpster. Including food. Your favourite luxury though, was great value french fries.

You look in the mirror. You look like SHEEEEEEE-T. But your overbite was glistening ever so brightly. This meant good luck.

You look over at the beaten up torn dirty aluminum foil piled together with soggy great value thawed french fries sitting in the sun wrapped in dirty disease ridden aluminum foil.

A hearty meal.

The love letter he has written to ladies that were hot. He was too lazy to be original so he copy and pasted the same thing in an email, stealing Wcdonalds wifi.

" Me, has been enchanted by your beauty. Me will write french poetry for you with me overbite. French bread. Dipped in the finest of sauce. For you. Ma cheríe.  Love, Iyami. "

He hasn't gotten any replies.

This makes him depressed.

He puts on his purple blazer and pants, that stink like baby poo. Elf lookin shoes.

He strolls along town, after bathing in old rain puddles.

THAT IS ALL FOR DAILY LIFE OF IYAMI SAN TUNE IN NEXT TIME.