Chapter 5: The Date

(Unedited)

Kyra

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My black hair was tied up and I wore a black jeans with a white T-Shirt.

I smiled and added some finishing touches.

After I found Azalea I said that I saw the black horse and she was only talking about it 'till we made it to the camp. Directly after that she went to Colin's cabin, who he shared with Brendan.

"You ready?" Azalea asked, "are you sure you're fine with it?" I asked her.

"Absolutely, if I didn't know you and you were dating Colin I would surely be your friend!" Azalea said with a smile.

"Thank you" I said and gave her a hug.

"No problem" she said with a smile on her lips.

I walked out of our cabin and saw a nervous looking Colin standing on our door steps.

"Hey" I said with a small smile.

"Hey" he said still nervous.

We walked into the forest Colin up ahead.

He had put a blindfold on me and carefully guided me through the forest.

He held my arms and I felt the sparks and warmth coming of his hand and the places where he touched me.

I actually wanted to grab him and hold him for forever? Wait what did I just think??

'I'm still figuring out what this is' Raven popped up.

'Every time I look at him I just want to be with him for forever' I explained to her.

'I understand, same with me. Let me think again' Raven said.

'Okay' I said before she blocked me out.

We walked another 5 minutes before we stood still and Colin carefully lifted the blindfold.

I blinked to get used to the light again and felt my eyes bulging out of my eye sockets.

It was the same clearing where I discovered Raven inside me, in the middle stood a small table with a candle on it, two plates and above us you could see a sky full of stars.

"Colin, it's beautiful!" I stumbled, it really was beautiful!

We sat down after Colin pulled out the left chair and made me sit down.

He left with our plates and some minutes later he came back with the plates full of food.

I had beef with grilled potatoes and a fresh green salad and he had duck with fries and salad.

"How did you do make this? It's delicious!" I said with a smile and poked my beef with a fork.

"To be honest, I had some help" Colin said with a warm smile.

"Let me guess... Azalea" I said and I put a piece of beef in my mouth.

"She was one of the people that helped me" Colin said with a smile.

"Well, it is delicious" I said with a small smile as I put another piece in my mouth.

Colin gave me a smile.

"So tell me about yourself" Colin said as he finished his duck.

"My name is Kyra Parker, I'm 18 years old, my favourite colour is blue, my favourite flowers are roses, I love to go hiking and walking, I hate playboys, boys who think highly about themselves etcetera, bla bla bla"