Matthew Noszka, I'm Not Jealous.

(Comment your reactions as you read

(Comment your reactions as you read.)

"I'm not Jealous."  I stated as I turned away from her sitting down on the edge of the bed. 

Well that was a damn lie.

"Are you sure?"  She asked and I nodded not turning to look at her. I kicked my sneakers off my body bending to slid off my socks. 

"Matthew look at me."  She requested softly and I turned to look at her, my eyes trailing down her sleep attire covered body once before sliding back up to her face. She looked at me for a second studying me before sighing.  "Okay."  She whispered turning away from me as I took the liberty of getting up and getting ready for bed.

Truth was if I could turn back today and find some way to spend enough time with her that she didn't want to go to the pools with her friends I would take that chance.  It  wasn't that her hanging around her friends usually bothered me, it was just when she wore things like bathing suits.

It wasn't that I was just a cave man that didn't want her to go anywhere in a bathing suit.  It would have been fine to go to the pools with your friends.  If all her friends weren't males.

It was stupid of me to be jealous, I got to see and have way more of her then they could ever wish for.  But it certainly didn't let me feel okay that they got to see her and more of her skin was added to their fantasies.

Because I wasn't going to lie, seeing her in a swim suit was one of the big things that had gotten my attention.  Men were visual creatures, and all of her friends were males, precisely because of the visuals.

Well also because she was just far to athletic to hand around just any kind of girl.  Most of her female friends cared about sports over boys.  And I was glad that she was able to hang out in an environment like that, putting sports before boys.  Because I knew I was lucky to be the only boy that she was putting above sports right now.

But still, the fact that her male friends saw more of her in a swim suit today then I got to see was bothering me.

I finally crawled into bed, my body only covered by a fresh pair of briefs.  This was my own little way of getting revenge.  

"Are you sure your okay with what I did today?"  She asked, there was something in her tone that suggested that was the last time she was going to ask me. 

"Yes, I'm fine with it.  I'm not jealous."  I repeated again.  And again, that was a damn lie.  I needed to learn that it doesn't matter how many times you say it, it won't always make it true.

She studied me again, one last time before sliding into my side and pulling herself into my body. 

A smile crossed my lips as I felt her breathing slow down as eventually she drifted off to sleep.  I took the chance to tell her that I was jealous now that she was asleep and she wouldn't hear me.

"I'm so damn jealous it's ridiculous." I started, the words were a whisper, but still it felt good to tell her, even though I knew there wasn't going to be an answer.

"It's not that I don't trust you to be around them, it's that I don't trust them to be around you.  Your beautiful and hot and sexy rolled into one and I don't know how other men deal with not having you.  I'm just afraid something will happen."  I took a deep breath.  I didn't know if there was anything else important to say, but she was asleep she couldn't stop my rambling.

"Like I said I'm not afraid you'll do something, it's them I'm worried about.  I mean I guess you could say I'm more paranoid then jealous.  Yeah let's just say that."  I stopped again, that was another lie that wasn't going to be a truth, no matter how many times I told myself that.

"That was a lie, I am jealous." I finally admitted to her sleeping form.  "I'm jealous they got to see more of you then I did today.  I'm jealous that you go to the pools on a whim with them, but it feels like it takes weeks of planning to get together for a day.  I'm jealous that they get to play sports with you and I'm stuck being the boring model boyfriend.  I'm just plain old jealous."

I sighed finally done with my rant.   When I was convinced I had finally finished my ranting I closed my eyes and dug my face into her hair a little.

"I knew you were jealous."  She whispered.

"  She whispered

~~BOO~~