Part:1

It was a hot sunny day in the Mumbai city. The whole people in the city were busy in their own works. And a  handsome man in his late twenties was very busy in his work stuffs.
Suddenly a phone call interrupted him.

Looking at his caller id shivay frowns. Rudra.. Why is he calling at this time Shivay's mind filled with thoughts. He put the phone on his ear. Shivay startled hearing Rudra's voice when he put the phone on his ear.

"Baiyya.. Today we have to attend a function at Mr. Malhotra's house. Dadi has strictly told me to bring you. So no excuses reach here at 7pm" Rudra said in a breathe.

" Relax Rudra... OK I will be there on time. By the way what's so special in this special function"

"It is Mr. Malhotra's daughter's pre wedding function."

Shivay frowned..

"Mr. Malhotra's daughter...... You mean. Anika"

"Yeah. Don't you know about this. I have even saw the groom through instagram. I must say he is so lucky to have her."

Shivay burned hearing each and every word of Rudra.
In his SSO style he threw his phone into the floor , breaking the phone into pieces.
He sit in his chair & some memories came to his mind.

Flashback
Oberoi family went for a party which was for the 25 th wedding anniversary of Mr and Mrs Rishi mathur. Everyone were enjoying the party.Shivay talks with some business friends, Om talks with Rohan Mathur , Om's classmates and the one and only son of mathur family. Rudra were flirting with a girl,who wears black short skirt and pink top. Pinky and jhanvi were talking with Mrs Mathur and her friend Sangeetha Malhotra.
Pinky called the 3 oberoi brothers and indroduce them to Mrs Malhotra.

Pinky asked Sangeetha " Mrs. Malhotra where is your pretty daughters?"
Happily Sangeetha pointed 2 gorgeous girls(Anika & Mallika) & said " They are my daughters and i have a son too."
Shivay eyes stuck on her  beautiful face as he forget the surrounding & only involved in her beauty.
Shivay unknowingly whispered "She is so gorgeous."

"what?" Omru asked together getting surprised hearing such words from shivay's mouth.

Shivay being embrased said nothing to them

Because of some business meeting shivay was forced by himself to leave the party.

But his mind was  filled only with
the thoughts of that beautiful lady who touched his heart.

FB ends

After an hour shivay go to oberoi mension. All were sitting in the hall and talking about upcoming function, Mr. Malhotra's daughter's wedding. Everyone was ready to attend the ceremony. Shivay went to his room & started to get ready.

At the same time in hall,

Pinky : Shivaay, tune suna Malhotras ki beti ki shaadi unlog 10 din mein Kar rahi hai..

Shivay : then what?

Pinky : you are now in the age of marriage. Shall we start to find girl for you ?

Rudy : Yes. I agree with you chottima.. How's Ani..

Shivay : Shut up Rudra

Om to Rudy : What ani ?

Rudy whispered : I think bayya loves Anika Malhotra.

Om : what are you saying rudra ?
Rudy : I check bayya's phone yesterday  &..

Om : Do you check his phone? I told you to don't check it without his permission.

Rudy : Suno tho....then I saw so many pics of Anika di.

Om : Sach mein..

Rudy : haan..

omru leave the hall and go to Shivay's bedroom.

Precap : shivay enters Malhotra mansion. Entry of Arjun Malhotra.