DO YOU REMEMBER ME? ( EXO-BAEKHYUN )

Day 1096..Date 26 May...its been exactly 3years i've been waiting for him...

'who?'you may ask...

Its my Baekhyun...He left for Korea 3 years ago...Things have been different around here since he left..Honestly,i miss him...I remembered the time when he confessed to me..at the exact place where im standing right now..at this bridge is where he became mine and i became his...at this exact bridge that we both shared our first kiss...Will he remembered it now?Most probably not....

Baekhyun left for Korea as he wanted to go for an audition to be a member of a boyband.He told me that it was his dream to go to Korea and be famous.He said he wont ever forget me...Isnt that what all men said?And in the end???I could only sigh now..Anyways,before i continue this...let me tell you what happen 3years ago....

"Yah!ByunBaekhyun!Give me back my book!"I shouted at Baekhyun who was running away with my book in his hand.

"Ani!"He laughed while sticking his tongue out at me.

He was soo annoying but strangely,he was my bestfriend.I went on trying to catch him.Its weird how he still behaves like a kid although we are in highschool.He was running through the school hallway when he bump into someone.And..unfortunately.."that someone" turns out to be our discipline master,MrsOh,who was popular by the name "OhTigress"

"Oh-oh...im gonna be her breakfast for today...aigoo..."Baekhyun said under his breath.

MrsOh was about to scold Baekhyun when i immediately went to him.

"Baekhyun-ah...i told you that the toilet is on the right..aigoo..dongsaeng..when will you ever listen to your unnie??"I asked Baekhyun while winking at him.

MrsOh then canceled her action and told me to take good care of my 'brother'.I just nodded as i dare not do anything foolish.

After she left,i quickly took my book away from Baekhyun's hand.

"You are lucky she did not scold you...aish...babo.."I stared at him before walking back to class.

He ran up to me,saying sorry and thanking me for saving his life.He was lucky that i was there though.The last time somone bump into her,he was scolded buckets of time.It was a pity when that kid peed in his pants.

I swear her voice was soo loud.Loud enough to cause your eardrum to burst.When i reached my class,i was scolded for being late.Not only that,my uniform was dirty.So,in the end,i was given a detention.After 4 loong hours in the detention room,i can finally go home.

Baekhyun was kind enough to be waiting for me outside the front gate.I was too mad with MrLee that i did not even noticed Baekhyun standing there.I just walked pass him.It was not long before someone hugged me from behind.It was him alright><.

"Yah!Didnt you saw me??I was waiting for you.."He said while pouting.

I pinched his cheeks,"Mianhae...i was just too mad with MrLee for putting me in detention...thats all..."

Fortunately,Baekhyun understands me and gave me a warm hug to cool me down.It was funny how he didnt realise that i've liked him since then.

Does it really took a long time for someone to realise that there is someone out there who actually do care and love them?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-End of Chpt1