Chapter 1

(This is what you look like, you can imagine the hair down or as it is. Enjoy~) (P.S. You do not have to imagine yourself as the girl I placed, it is still a xreader but what I did was put someone so I could keep the storyline straight at the timing, so I wouldn't forget what to put when writing. She is not an OC because there is no name for her, no intitial thought of her being an OC every came to my mind. So please I understand that it is confusing, but this is a xreader book not xoc. Thank you.)

"Marina?!" You screamed one last time before dropping to your knees crying while the only thing left of her.

That was 7 years ago. Now, you are on the search to join a guild. You've been on your own since Marina disappeared, the only person you have that you can call family is crystal, your Exceed. She slept on your shoulder peacefully as you walked. The sunbshined down on her silky grey fur and her tail curled around your neck. You walked around Magnolia checking out places until you came upon a large building with the sigh 'FAIRY TAIL' hanging above it.

"The famous Fairy Tail guild. Well Crystal, we finally made it."

You said as you stared at the sign, Crystal opened her eyes and stretched her paws and tail.

"Wow, its so big." Crystal commented.

You laughed at Crystal's comment, and nodded.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" She asked as she sits on your shoulder.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You replied.

You took a deep breath and walked up the steps and pushed open the door, but was met with a chair to the face. Your eye twitched as you felt your blood trickle down your forehead. Crystal, who had dodged the chair, was now above you.

"Uh oh. This isn't gonna end well." She said with a nervous expression.