•twenty-five•

Hey ya I'm still here. I'm not dead lol

Oh and yeah that's tae in that gif ;)) just trying to brighten your day a bit

• • • • • •

I lightly push him down with my hands on his chest. He bites his lip, not breaking eye contact. His hands on my hips and my hands rub his chest. I lean in again kissing his lips like it was longed for.

Moving my hips along his bulge, he let's out a quiet moan and slides his hand under my hoodie to unclip my bra. His cold hands running up my spine made me gasp a bit.

My hips start to move at a fast past on his bulge. I could feel how hard he already was through the sweatpants that restricted.

"Fuck" he whispers out. "Let me touch you already" he says moving his hands to massage at my breast.

My hands move down his chest to the hem of his shirt and started pulling it up. He slides his hands out under my hoodie to pull over his shirt. His tanned bare skin was a sight to see.

"Shit" He turns me over flipping me onto my back and now he's on top of me, smirking and licking those delicious lips.

"Take that off we don't need that" He says tugging at my hoodie.

"Your so impatient Kim Taehyung" I spat out. His large hands hovering on my body, roaming every inch before what ever he does.

"I love hearing my name come out of that mouth of yours" his hands rubbed at my thigh and then moves to unbutton my pants, sliding them right off.

"Fucking soaked" he looks back at me with his eyes dark and hungry. God he was fucking hot, I had to admit that.

"Weren't just serious like a minute ago? Like saying how you were sorry?" I wanted to tease him, to see his reaction. Everything about him seem to be full of lust.

"I am being serious" He says leaving wet pecks on my stomach.

"We're you not just nervous earlier? What changed your sudden mood? So hungry and eager now aren't you?" His eyes become wide as I looked down to see him pulling my panties off.

"Who wouldn't be if they had you in their lifes right now. Look at you, so ready for me to touch you" He starts licking at my clit. His hands spreading out my thighs and gripping at them.

"So fucking wet baby. I haven't been able to call you baby in quite sometime now"

"What makes you think you can start now?" Hoping to stay dominant but the way his large hands touched, the way his tongue felt, it was all too good.

"What makes you think you can be like this now? You think you can be so dominant? Baby look at you, wet already" I moved hands to tangle into his brown hair. Before I knew it he had put in a finger.

Arching my back and letting out a small moan, he moved his finger in and out. He takes out the finger, sliding the wetness down my slit.

"I could just slip right in" he adds in another finger this time moving faster. He comes to give a sloppy kiss.

"Ah fuck Tae" he takes his fingers out in a scissor motion.

"It's practically dripping down my hand" he pops his finger into his mouth and sucking on my taste, making sure to not miss a finger.