'i want you'

11 pm

My phone is ringing. I sigh and dry my hands with a towel.

"Hey."
The voice is deep and raspy and I know immediatly who this is.
"Shawn. What's up?"
"You wanna come over? I know it's late and I have another show tomorrow, but I think I need you right now."
I can hear the pleading tone in his voice.
"Sure. I'll be there in five minutes," I say and hang up.

I sigh because I was taking a warm bath and watching Netflix, but I guess somebody needs me more than I need relaxing.

Even though we've been dating for a long time now, we still don't live together. I don't know what's holding him back from moving in with me, my apartment is big enough for both of us, but I don't want to push it.

I get my clothes and just as I'm about to leave my apartment, my phone rings again.

"Babe. Where are you? I want you."
"Calm down. I'm on my way," I answer and try to hide a grin. Shawn always gets really bossy when I'm not doing what he wants. But it's cute.
"Hurry up, then. Otherwise I think I'll have to do something on my own, and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?" I can hear his grin, which makes me grin, too.
"I'm coming, captain," I shout at my phone.

"Yes, you better do. 'Cause I'm literally coming."

"Oh, shut up!" I scream and hang up laughing.
I arrive at Shawn's apartment faster than ever and knock impatiently at the door. I hear footsteps and when the door opens, I see a sleepy Shawn with messy hair and only boxers.

"Hey. What has taken you so long?"
"I don't know, to be honest. I was running," I tell him.

Shawn looks at me and bends down to kiss me. As soon as our lips touch, I regret not deciding to come here in first place.

His hands are cupping my cheeks and the way his soft lips and his tongue run along mine makes me forget everything else. I put my hands around his neck and pull him towards me, making him moan. His hands are moving slowly from my flushed cheeks to my waist.

"Shawn," I breathe, "I love you so much."
"Shh. I love you too, but I wanna taste you so bad it hurts."

Shawn grabs my ass and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks towards his couch, where he puts me down.
He positions his knees next to my hips and gives me a quick kiss.

"Come on, babe. Let me take off your pants." Shawn's fingers slide into my panties and he takes them off with my pants while he's staring into my eyes and licking his lips, leaving me with only my hoodie. His hoodie.

"You wanna take that hoodie off? It's gettin' hot in here," Shawn grins and begins to slip his hands under the fabric.

They glide over my stomach, but I can't focus on his hands too long because suddenly, Shawn's mouth is on mine again. His lips lock with mine and I feel his tongue caressing my mouth.
Shawn's mouth tastes like mint, as it always does.
Just as his tongue starts teasing mine and our lips seem to unite in a way they haven't before, his hands cup my breast.

"No bra today?" Shawn whispers and I feel his breath against my lips.
"No time because you didn't want to wait," I answer and pull him towards me.

Shawn's lips find mine and they open immediately. Our tongues meet and this kiss, oh my god, this kiss is all I ever needed. Shawn's fingers have started stroking my nipples and I already feel the pressure building in my stomach.
Only he can make me feel this way, and as his finger squeezes my nipple slightly, I moan loudly.

Shawn doesn't make me wait and the kiss grows sloppier, with his lips crashing on mine. I can't think anymore, the feeling and passion control everything I do.

Shawn somehow manages to take off my hoodie. I wimper because I miss his lips on mine, but Shawn quickly throws away the hoodie and finds my lips again.

"Shawn," I moan against his lips, not wanting to break the kiss.

I put my hand on Shawn's chest and slowly move it down. He inhales a sharp breath and I feel his heartbeat against my palm. His chest is moving up and down with his fast breaths. My hands touch his defined abs and I can't resist his lips which are now sucking lightly at my neck.

Just as I wanna reach into his boxers, his hand grips my wrist.