'you're first'

"Jamie. Not me. You're first," Shawn tells me and grabs my hand.
His lips are moving all the way down to my stomach, where he starts sucking the skin.

Shawn puts his hands on my legs and spreads them.

"I love you so much," he whispers and I don't even have time to answer before his lips crash against me.
My back arches off the couch and I moan.
I can't describe the feeling when his tongue makes small strokes and his lips suck my skin.
"Shawn," I breathe, but cry out in pleasure when I feel his fingers moving with his tongue.

Shawn suddenly slides two fingers inside me and the feeling is incredible. He slowly slides them in and out which makes my breathing faster and I groan.

His tongue is flicking against that one spot-the spot that makes my vision blurry.
My legs start shaking and I try to look at Shawn. The way his fingers are moving and his lean muscles contracting makes my back lift off the couch.
I have to cover my mouth because I'm afraid if I don't, I will have to scream his name.
Oh my god.
Shawn's fingers move faster and his tongue flicks faster and harder against my skin. He sucks that spot, hard, and sends me over the edge. My vision goes white and my chest is moving up and down as I'm trying I catch my breath.

"Shawn," I breathe, "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. I don't know what I would do without you."

Shawn smiles and gives me a kiss. His lips are so soft and I just love the way they feel against mine. 

"Hey," I whisper against his mouth, "I want to return the favor." 

I feel his lips curl into a little smile. "Sure thing," he says with a cheeky grin. I laugh and look at him. 

As I try to take off his pants, I feel him sucking lightly at my collarbone. 

"I want you. Right now." He is panting and I love the way his hands are gliding down my body, causing goosebumps.

"Shawn," I moan. He puts his hands on mine and takes off his pants, leaving him in only boxers.

I see the bulge in the fabric, and I close the gap between us by grabbing him.

An immediate moan escapes Shawn's lips and I can't resist putting my mouth on his beautiful lips. His breathing is getting faster, and a drop of sweat is making its way down his neck.

"Take. Off. My. Boxers." 

I grin and just as I wanna take them off, I decide to tease him a bit longer.

"Nope, Mr. Mendes. Not today," I whisper and put a finger on his lips. 

Shawn shakes his head. "Why Jamie, why? What do you want me to do?" I can see that he's suffering, but that's exactly what I want.

"Nothing," I answer, "just wait and see." 

I lower my hand and wrap my hand around him. As I run it up and down, Shawn breathes in sharply. "Come on, Jamie," he mutters, "take off my boxers."

I listen to him and take off his boxers and toss them aside. Shawn doesn't want to waste time and guides my hands down to his crotch.

I grip it, hard, this time, and start moving my hand faster. 

"Fuck, Jamie," Shawn moans, which makes me feel the wetness in my panties come back. "Don't you ever stop doing that," he whimpers. No Shawn, I won't.

I feel him growing underneath my hand I run my fingers faster up and down. 

"Jamie," Shawn groans, "either you stop or your hand will be all wet." I grin and remove my hand, but immediately reach for the nightstand and pull out the box of condoms. 

"I really like that you have these right there," I say as I put my hand on his cock to put on the condom. 

"Jamie, I'm about to come," Shawn whispers with his deep, raspy voice. I put my finger on his lips and place my knees on each side of him. Shawn puts his hands on my hips and gently pulls me towards him. I feel him inside me, and as I lower myself, it hurts, but in the best way possible. 

Shawn slowly guides me by moving my hips with his hands and I let him take control. I moan, and Shawn moves my hips faster and starts pushing himself against me. "Oh god, Jamie," he whispers, "I love you so much. You know I needed this so bad." I nod and start moving faster. Shawn reacts immediately and moves his hands up my body to my breasts. I feel goosebumps form all over my body. He softly pinches my nippels and moves his hands to my stomach, my back and cups my ass in his palms. 

"Oh my god, Shawn," I moan and Shawn puts his hands on my shoulders and pulls my face me towards him. The moment our lips touch, I forget everything around us. His tongue gently teases my lips and finds its way inside my mouth. Shawn's hands are in my hair, following the movements of our bodies and pressing my mouth against his. 

A moan escapes his lips, and, oh, my, how I love that sound. I feel his breath against my lips as we break our kiss for a split of a second. Just as I think that I can't hold it anymore, Shawn's breathing gets faster and he starts shaking. Watching him sends me over the edge, and I moan as my vision goes white for a second. I feel him pull out of me, but I stay in place for a few seconds.

The next thing I see is Shawn, breathing heavily and with a drop of sweat running down his cheek. I pull him towards me for a kiss, and I feel his smile on my lips. "Shawn," I say under my breath, "I love you so much."