My best friend

Hi I'm Lili the only girl that plays basketball but my bestfriend Grayson Dolan he plays basketball to

One day we were playing basket ball and then I tripped and fell into him we both fell and laughed he got up and helped me up wiped the dirt off my hand. "Are you okay"? he asked. Yeah, I said.

We kept playing basketball until I had to go home, he walked me home and we said bye to each other. I went up stairs and to think about Grey I have a secret crush on him.

He texted me

Grey- imma come over in a few

Lili- ok

Grey- be there in five

Lili- ok

When he got here we played 2k17 after I beat him and then we watched a movie I picked a scary movie because I knew was gonna get scared and when I did he hugged "scary cat" he said. I hit him with the pillow and ran. He chased me he caught me and started tickling me.

Stoppp while I said laughing. He didnt so i tried to run but I couldn't so I tried to tickle him back but he laughed I'm not ticklish, he said. That's no fair, I said.

I punched him and I ran he's still after me. I ran my room and got under the bed. I guess he saw my foot. He pulled from under the bed picked me up and put me on my bed and looked at me and started to laugh "what?" I asked.