My bestfriend turned to my boyfriend

I walk up stars and see Grayson laying down. I climbed on him and he smiled at me  I smiled back and kiss him. He broke the kiss "will you be my girlfriend"he said smiling. "Let me think yes I'll be your girlfriend Grey"I said smiling and I kissed him again we started to make out but Ethan walks in. Again he groaned I laughed. Then I went to sleep with Grayson in his bed.

When I woke up i turned around to look at Grayson sleep. I kissed him he kissed me back and open his eyes to look at me. He says good morning babe I said good morning. We kissed we walked down stairs to see Ethan cooking breakfast I ate and said I have to go home to take a shower but when I got up to leave Grayson pulled me back and kisses me then i said he can come with so he walks me home I said I'll be back around there in a minute he said he will wait for me.

I picked out some basketball clothes because I knew I was going to play basketball
this is what I'm wearing:

I went down stairs Grayson is sleep on the couch I sat on his lap and kissed him he wakes up smiling we walk back to his house he jumped in the shower when got out with only shorts on I push him on the bed and start kissing him he took off my shir...

I went down stairs Grayson is sleep on the couch I sat on his lap and kissed him he wakes up smiling we walk back to his house he jumped in the shower when got out with only shorts on I push him on the bed and start kissing him he took off my shirt and he took his clothes off and mine as well. Things went to the next level we were under his covers naked. We start kissing again I got on Grayson and then we stop kissing because I felt something hard under me I looked down and back at him I bit my lip.