Part 3

Your P.O.V.
It's been a month since the incident that happened and Naruto is even more over protected of me than before.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you there?"

"Naruto I'm a big girl I can walk by myself. Now I really have to go." I said.

"Ok then-ah (y/n) look out!"

Next thing I knew I was laying on the grass with Naruto on top of me trying to cover me.

"Naruto what are you doing?" I asked.

"You didn't see it? There was another stupid car."

"Naruto that car was like fifty feet away from us!!!"

"Oh it was huh. Sorry I'm just worried for you that's all. Please understand."

I smiled up at his blue eyes. "I understand. Here this will calm you down." I moved my lips upwards towards his and gently pressed them into his lips.

I pulled away after a second or two then smirked at his blushing face.

Lucky for him that was the second kiss we shared.

He was my first kiss and I was his. I kissed him on his birthday just like he wanted me too. I was glad he was my first kiss. It felt warm and gentle. I almost wanted to go back in for another kiss but I didn't. And here I am giving him another kiss. It felt so right but we're only friends and friends don't kiss like this. But I had this urge to what is going on with me?

"(Y-Y/n) w-what was t-that for?" Naruto stuttered.

"To get you to stop worrying about me. Now will you get off me?"

"Oh yes of course. Sorry." He said still blushing.

"Thanks." I got on my feet and said "Great now I'm gonna be late. I'll see you later ok?"

"Alright."

I nodded then started to walk in the direction of my destination when Naruto yelled at me.

"I love you (y/n)! I'll see ya tomorrow! Believe it!" He yelled.

There were a couple of students staring and I blushed out of embarrassment but not just because of that. The fact he said I love you made me blush. Weird because I normally don't blush when he says that I'm just used to it but it's different now. I like when he says I love you to me it makes me happy knowing that his love seems like it's getting stronger by every passing day.

I kept thinking about this until I ran into Sasuke's chest.

"Oops sorry Sasuke." I backed away quickly.

"That's alright. Are you heading to the club now?" He asked.

"Yeah I am. Are you?"

"Yeah. Want to walk together?"

"Sure!"

Currently me and Sasuke were in the same club. A club dedicated to books of course. We both have one thing in common which is a passion for reading. Of course when Naruto found out about this he started to get jealous of Sasuke. But I told him that I didn't like Sasuke in that way which is true now. My little crush on Sasuke was finally gone thank god.

On our way to the club I got a few glares from Ino and Saskura. Sasuke's biggest fan girls. They really despised me due to the fact that Sasuke is always hanging out with me. He even told me that I'm the only girl he tolerates.

We finally made it the classroom where we were supposed to meet the other members at but before we walked in Sasuke said he needed to ask something real quick before we enter.