Concert (1)

Your POV

"Y/N get your butt down here!" Lily screamed from downstairs.

I was currently in my room drawing some sketches for a friend. I walked down the stairs of our small apartment and into the living area.

"You might want to sit down." Lily advised.

"Okay?" I replied unsure.

"Ok so I have some really exciting news."

"And it is?" I urged.

"I have... TICKETS TO GO WATCH TWENTY ØNE PILØTS LIVE!" She squealed shoving two tickets into my face.

"WHAT?! Really?" I asked overwhelmed.

They had helped me through so much in my life. I went through some tough times as a kid and the music they played seemed to make life worth living. I had always wanted to go see them live.  And now I can.

Tears escaped my eyes as I hugged the brunette in front of me.

"Ok now Y/N you need me alive. So could you please let go?" Lily breathed.

"Sorry I just got excited." I let go, wiping the liquid coming from my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Y/N please don't cry. You know I hate seeing you sad." Lily comforted.

"S-sorry. I-its just that t-that helped me so much w-when I was going through my d-dark time." I choked.

"I know, I know. Let's not think about that now though. The concert is tomorrow night ok so go pick out an outfit for then. I know you, you will take forever and freak out if you do it tomorrow." She giggled.

"Ok well see you later." I said as I went back up to my room.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to see my saviours tomorrow. Is this a dream?" Pain rushed through my cheek as I slapped it. "Nope, definitely not a dream."

I picked out the perfect outfit for tomorrow and fell asleep.

*Time Skip to the next day*

My dream was interrupted by someone calling my name and shaking me violently.

"Y/N! WAKE UP WE NEED TO GET READY!" A familiar voice screamed in my ear.

"GO AWAYYYY~ GO AWAYYY, LEAVE ME ALOOOONE!" I sang.

"Do you want to meet Tyler and Josh or should I give the tickets to someone else?" She asked.

"I'M UP!" I jumped onto her back trying to take the tickets.

"Ok now your up you need to get off my back and get ready."

"What time is it?" I asked climbing off her back and stretching.

(9 in the afternoon! Ok I'll stop now)

"It's 1pm." She replied, "the show starts at 6." With that she left.

I rushed around my room trying to find the outfit I had prepared last night. After about 5 minutes I finally found it.

"Perfect" I sighed finishing the final touches

"Hurry up slow coach!" My best fren called impatiently.

"I'm coming! Calm down!" I said running down the stairs, nearly tripping half way.

"Let's go!" And we races to the car to the concert.

*At the concert (I've never been to one so sorry if I get stuff wrong)*

We waited in line for what felt like forever but we finally made it inside. The place was packed full of people. It was kind of scary being here but at the same time it felt welcoming.

Not long after everyone was in the concert began. The fans joined in with singing all the songs. Tyler jumped around. Josh drummed along fantastically. And we all had a great time overall.

However, all great things come to an end. The concert finished and people flooded out.

Once lily and I made it outside we waited for a while to take in the fresh air and the night time scenery.

"That was the best night of my life." Lily commented.

"You could say that again." I replied.

"Too bad we didn't get to meet them though." Lily sighed in disappointment.

"Yeah." I yawned.

As I finished yawning I could hear a quiet scream from inside the building.

"Lily, did you hear that?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah! Do you want to go find out?" She asked nudging my shoulder.

"Ok." I replied in defeat.