four ;; kiss

"where is rosie? ugh." i said as i look on the car window. i am totally worried right now. its already late and they are still nowhere to be found. as the older member of blackpink, i must take care of them.

we're gonna find rosie and taehyung. but we dont know where they will be.

"i think i know where is rosie." jennie said while looking at the rear mirror. i quickly look at her. "where?" i asked.

"han river? cause the way she act a while ago. she acts strange and weird. i think she has a problem and when she has a problem, she'll go there. well i am not sure." jennie explained.

i tried to dial her number again but she turn off her phone. i just sighed and put back my phone in my bag.

"you two, do you have an idea where the heck is taehyung?" i asked the two men.

"i dont have any idea." namjoon said

"me too." jin said.

i face palmed because i dont get any right answers.

"what a great member." jennie says sarcatically

"well you know taehyung is not an ordinary person. he didn't stay in one place." namjoon replied to jennie.

jennie just roll her eyes. idk why but i feel like jennie is mad cause of namjoon.

"let's go to the han river." i said.

after 20 minutes, we arrived.

"we are here." jin said. we are here in han river.

i go out of the car and looking around the area hoping i'll see chaeng in here.

"we will go there and the two of will go there." jennie said and grabbed my hand.

we are looking around the area but she's nowhere to be found. i called jin and asked if they found rose but they didn't.

"ugh. unnie, let's just sit for a while, im so tired." jennie said and sat down on a rock beside the river.

i followed her and I sigh. its already 11pm still we can't find them.

"unnie! they found rose and taehyung!" i flinched a little bit because of jennie's loud voice.

"chill your ass jen. come on. where is it?"

----

"where? where? wh--"

"chill jisoo. lets hide here." jin said and we followed him

we hide in a plant or something. i dont know how to explain it.

"why they together?" namjoon asked

"dont ask us, ask them." jennie replied

namjoon just rolled his eyes and jennie is making face while staring to taehyung and rosie.

my eyes went big when we saw them..

"why are they kissing?!"

--

__published: august 17, 2017
__edited: november 1, 2017