Prologue: The Prophecy

As my mother our tribes Luna, is laying on her deathbed getting ready to take her last breath. She waves me over to take a seat beside her.
Once I sat down she grabbed onto my hands and looked into my eyes.

As she stared at me I felt her power flow into me and join with my own. I looked at her with questioning eyes, just as I was about to say something she motioned for me to keep quiet. So I did.

She sat up a little bit and said, " My precious daughter I'm sorry that I must thrust this burden upon you all, but you must tell the tribe of what I have prophesied do you understand?"

I nodded my head in agreement I could tell what she needed to say was very important by the way she gripped my hands harder.

So she continued, " Two sets of twins will be born one set will be descended from our bloodline and the other set from another tribe's Alpha bloodline. These twins must come together and find love or our fate as wolf-spirits and wolves could come to an end. If they reject one another, other races will try to come together and stop them, maybe even kill them. So that we all will be no more, one twin from each set is specially marked. That's how you'll know what sets it is you seek so know it's all in their eyes"

Those were her last words before she died, I told my father our tribes Chief and Alpha of the prophecy my mother told me. He told the tribe warriors to call upon our ancestors to take my mother's spirit, all you heard were the tribes chants and the beating of the warriors drums.

Once we were done my father told our people of the prophecy and commanded them to keep it a secret from other tribes so it wouldn't cause an uproar.

Many children were born in our tribe over the years but none have been the twins of prophet, until many years later.