My Friend the Skeleton

Chapter One

Percy's POV

Percy was having a good day till the skeleton tried to kill him

"Annabeth what's that?It's looking at me!"

"Calm down!There's probably a perfectly good explanation for this."

We walked towards the skeleton dude i noticed he had a tailored suit on and their was a girl in black clothes beside him.

"Hey dude aren't you supposed to be in the under-sorry haven?When he answered his posh English accent surprised him.

"No young man i am not supposed to be in haven.What would make you think that?"

"Am....maybe because your a skeleton?"

"Complications,complications anyway we have been ordered to kill you so shall we just get on with it okay"I coundn't believe what I was hearing.A skeleton has been ordered to kill him.

"Can't we just talk about this dude."

"No I don't presume we can sorry to be a bother."

"Well at least let me know your name's."The girl in black finally spoke"My name's Valkyrie Cain and this is Skulduggery Pleasant-"She never got a chance to finish before Annabeth started to scream"OMG IT'S VALKYRIE AND SKULDUGGERY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Valkyrie stared at me until something seemed to click"OMG IT'S PERCY AND ANNABETH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"Both of the girls held hands and started jumping up and down.Me and the skeleton dude just looked at each other like okay moving on.