New York Zombie Slayers

What if the Zombie apocalypse hit New York City? What if a group of four girls were surving in the Zombie infected city? What if they somehow meet four mutant turtles and a mutant rat? Find out what happens in NEW YORK ZOMBIE SLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so these are the main characters! ^-^ The four girls are based off of me and my friends

Raina- At age twenty she has waist length red hair that she always keeps up in a braid. Her pale white skin that brings out her pale blue eyes. She uses the Bisento(An unbalanced spear with a very big blade at the end and is slightly bigger than a Niginta) She has a daily work out planned and is very very protective when it comes to friends and family. She stands at 5'3' and weighs 110 pounds.

Rebekah- Also at age twenty she has shoulder length brown hair that has somehow managed to keep it's blue high lights. Her slightly tan skin brings out her stormy blue eyes. She uses a spear and is the leader of the group. When ever someone needs help she is always there to lend a hand. She makes the dangerous descions like when to run and when to fight. She stands at 5'10" and weighs a good 120 pounds.

Dannyelle- She is nineteen years old and has short brown hair that poofs up when slept on. She is the goof ball of the group and uses Tessen(steel fans) when defending herself and her sisters. Her sisters protect her from most of the gore and stuff because she loves all life. Her humor and small jokes keep the others in high spirits and help with the depression of the end of New York City! Her tan skin brings out her brown doe eyes. She stands at 5'9'' and weighs 130 pounds.

Akane- She is twenty as well and has wavy blonde hair that goes midback. Her tan skin accents her amber eyes. She uses a whip and a bow and arrow when neccisary. Her brains have kept them from getting eaten many times and gives them an edge when they need to figure out trajectory paths. With an IQ of 250 she is waaaaay smarter than she looks. She stands at 6'2'' and weighs 115 pounds.

Of course you already know the boys but imagine them as twenty year olds with some scars and dents that weren't there before.

Raina XD