fan fic mini stories (boyxboy)

Author: so I have decided to make a book on a bunch of pairings of people that I like from like shows and books. The first however many stories will be mine but I would love if people gave me ideas for pairings (boyxboy) from their favorite story, show, movie, etc. if I know who they are then I will write a story all you have to do is give me their names and a general idea of the story and I will do my best to right stories for you. Also some stories may be longer than one chapter and some will only be one chapter it will depend on how well I know the people and how easy it is to write a story for them.

Thank you for reading and let me know if there are any mistakes and grammar errors. And like always like, fan vote or comment. The more I get the faster I will write.

Ps. I take no credit for the characters or anything like that only the story I created.

First pairing is from a show that I LOVE. The show is called Psych. And the pair is Shawn and Lassiter

Shawn’s POV

Man I can’t believe he bought that dead guys apartment. Not because there’s was a suicide there but because he bought to live with his girlfriend which hurts a little. I couldn’t look at his smile anymore because it just reminded me that he is straight and would never be mine. I tried to sneak away after congratulating Lassie but Gus saw me and fallowed me out of the police office.

“Shawn what’s wrong?” Gus asked with concern layering his voice.

“Nothing man why’d you ask me something like that?”

“Because you congratulated Lassiter without making some stupid comment.”

“I’m just tired man. I just want to go home.” I said with a forced smile. I don’t think he believed me but let it drop and we walked to the car. (Author: I forgot to say that Juliet isn’t Shawn’s girlfriend. She got switched to a different office.)

Gus dropped me off at my house with little more than a goodbye. I know that Gus didn’t believe me I just don’t want him to know about this silly little crush, because I know that Lassie will never want me I’m just an annoying flea that won’t leave. I want so bad to be held in Lassie’s arms and have him smile at me in the morning. I want him to buy an apartment for us to live in, not his girlfriend. I don’t think anyone except, maybe, Gus that the reason I always bother Lassie is not because I like it, but because I would rather have him annoyed with me than have him ignore me completely.

I guess from now on I’ll just leave him alone. As soon as I thought that I got this dreadful pain in my chest. Ok so maybe I won’t leave him alone. Maybe I’ll just try to annoy him less. With that thought I closed my eyes ready to dream about a love I know I will never have.

The next day

The next day I was awakened by someone knocking on my door really hard.

“Alright, Alright I’m coming!” I yelled as I practically crawled to the door.

I open the door totally forgetting to look to see who is was. I just assumed it was Gus. Much to my surprise it was a very depressed looking lassie.

“Lassie? What are you doing here?” I

He didn’t respond and that’s when I realized that I was in only my underwear.  

“ Oops. Sorry, come in and make yourself comfy will I go put on some clothes.” I say as I felt my cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

I walk in leaving the door open for Lassie to come through and hurry over to my room to but on some jeans. I walk back out in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

“What can I do you for Lassie?” I ask as soon as I walk into my living room and see Lassie staring off into nothing.

“Spencer do you mind if I stay here for a little while?”

“Why?”

“I will tell you if you promise not to tell anyone else.” When he sees me shake my head yes he continues. “Well you know how my girlfriend was supposed to get out of jail today? Well she did but instead of calling me she ran off with one of the security guards and got married. So now I have an empty apartment I don’t want to live in because it’s too lonely and no girlfriend. Also I asked some other people if I could live with them and they all said that i couldn't"

“Wow, Lassie I’m so sorry. Of course you can live with me. Stay as long as you need.”

I walked over and sat next to him but I wasn’t quite sure how to comfort him. But that was ok cause as soon as I sat down on him he wrapped his arms around me and started crying. We stayed like this for maybe any hour until I realized that he was asleep and that he was pretty much laying in my lap. God it broke my heart to see such a strong man brought to tears. I didn’t realize but holding him made me so comfortable that I too fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

story is not over but it is about half way there.  if you have any questions then feel free to ask.