Final

Thank you guys for waiting. I'm sorry, I know its been a month TT

--

"Baekhyun" Baekhyun heard someone's calling his name, the male turns around slightly lowering the heat of the stove in front of him. He noticed Kyungsoo putting down all the plastic bags he brought in the coffee table.

"Kyung, you're here" Kyungsoo frowns and walks towards to Baekhyun, Kyungsoo holds the latter's shoulder slightly shaking him and hugging the small male in his arms.

"Are you alright? Baekhyun, don't pretend you're okay if you are really not" Kyungsoo said, while hugging the male in his arms.

"I'm fine Kyung" Baekhyun chuckled and he pulls away from Kyungsoo's embrace getting the ladle and start stirring the soup he's cooking. "Don't worry too much for me, I'm really fine and this guy inside me" Baekhyun winked to Kyungsoo. The latter just rolled his eyes and walk towards the dinning table setting some plates.

Baekhyun feels fine, he really is. After he realized that the father of the baby inside him already left him. He can still remember when that bastard told Baekhyun to abort the baby. Who is he to asked him such nonsense question. If he doesn't want my baby, then leave! Baekhyun always told to himself.

It needs two individual to make a baby, and yet that bastard doesn't have the shame to tell Baekhyun to abort their baby. Baekhyun wants to be angry, he wants to scream to him and say never come back but....

"Baek, you're crying" Baekhyun thoughts disappeared when he heard Kyungsoo talked. He wiped his tears and smile to the latter assuring him he's okay.

"Sorry Kyung, but I'm really okay" Baekhyun smiled putting the ladle down in the plate and walked towards the sink washing his hands. "I just realized that maybe, there is a possibility that he will come back to me and our baby"

Kyungsoo sighed "Don't be stupid Baek, He's not worth it of your time. That baby inside you is yours alone. Don't ever, ever mention him again. He's out of the picture, he walked out of your life, he doesn't want you anymore, he left you alone even though he knows that you really need him right now"

Baekhyun being the stubborn he is just chuckled "We never know Kyung, never maybe he realizes that he loves me and our baby." You know maybe he will come back to me, Baekhyun really wants to believe it, even he knew that it is impossible now.

"Baek, stop being a stubborn for once" Kyungsoo wants to smack Baekhyun's head to the wall so he can wake up to the reality that Chanyeol will never come back.

Baekhyun laughed "Oh Come on, Kyung stop frowning and can you set the soup in the table because seed and I are hungry! Come on, Uncle Kyung" Baekhyun said in a cute voice while patting his stomach.

"I don't know what to do with you Baek" Kyungsoo shake his head and start preparing the food Baekhyun cooked.

--

Baekhyun decided to go out, to walked and maybe buy some groceries too since all of his stocks are almost gone. Being the protective mama he is, he doesn't want his lovely seed to become hungry. And he is currently craving for some ice cream cake too so he decided to go to the mall first.

Baekhyun looking on the stores he is passing by, hands placed on his stomach. "Seed, what do you think should mommy buy for the both of us?" He pouted and continue walking mindlessly, but walking slowly so he doesn't trip.

Baekhyun is now in the last weeks of his first trimester. It is also three months passed since he last saw Chanyeol. He missed the taller guy. Baekhyun does not want to admit it to anyone because he is afraid that they will call him stupid.