"Perfect two"

Cameron's pov
I looked at Delia as she walked away from the bus ,I felt so really in love ,there's something about her that I don't see in any other female .cute ,red and curly hair,I'm really into this girl,but I really don't know if she feels the same .
***********************************
Delia's pov
Oh Jesus save me ,it's really annoying but I still find my self thinking about him because I have that feeling that if he didn't Feel a thing for me then why didn't he sit around some other girl and ask her if she could braid hair.hell yeah he likes me ."knock knock "a on my door by 2am "open is said" it was my brother dj.aye bro wats good ?its nothing de .de'john do you need a favor because I know any time you call me de you need something.he looked at me and smiled and then asked if he could sleep in my room because he had a dream of bats eating cats .to be honest Dj may seem cool ,and cute to some niggas but I know he's a baby in the inside .sure Dj I said .and quickly without any delay he found him self on my bed.pecking me on my forehead.good night Delia .night Dj.
*******************************
Delia my brother said while tapping me "what is it Dj" what is it ?its 6:52 and we are beatly out of bed .oh no I'm dead. I could'nt take a shower because I had to be in school before 7:30 ,I just washed my face ,added lotion to it and did my make up I only applied concealer and foundation and chap stick and did my eye brows real quick "deliaaa" Dj screamed some more coming I said while taking some fudge cookies into my mouth.i had sweat shirt and jeans today and waterbuck wheat timberlands .my hair was left down and curly because I didn't have anytime to put it in a bun
**********************************
7:27 we made and didn't get marked as tardy thank God . I'll say today went really fast it was tiring and short .oh well all I knew right now is that I'm having lunch and just then I decided to turn right and I saw Cameron walking toward the lunch line as I kept in the rest of my fudge cookies in my mouth ,and for some reason he turned toward the lunch table and our eyes met I broke the eye contact but when I turned back he was walking back to his table with chips in his hand .i wasn't sure what type of chips it was but I suppose it was cheetos.
*********************************
Soon it was sixth period.so I asked jazbel and zack if they wanted to have a sleepover at my place and they both agreed .so we planned to get a ride with the bus . Before the bell for tard bell rang . I hastily entered the class room and immediately I sat on my seat the bell rang.it wasn't really anything special as usual in sixth period .soon end of school stroke and I need to inform Dj that I'll be riding with the bus.i just heard my name .it was Cameron,"deila "can I talk to you a second and I said sure wandering why .he asked me if we could hang out this night but I already made plans with my best friends just before I could catch my breath some one behind pushed me and I fell forward but not down because Cameron got me and we looked at each other for about 5seconds then he broke the eye contact.feeling slightly embarrassed I said thank you and adjusted my hair curls .
Cameron's pov
I watched as my love ,the one I'm into the girl I wish to marry .my babe to be walked few inches away from my grip to her waist .and I took my chance to get her number.we both exchanged numbers but I noticed something about her on her backpack she has a cross shaped key holder,cross chain on her neck and it seemed cute when we talk because I'm like 6 feet tall and she's a lil shorty .duh I love her that way .she has just one description "perfect "❤️