chapter 1 "Moving In"

June 7th 2017
-
Nicki Pov .

"Finally, We all done moving in and now I can just relaaax." I said throwing myself on the couch, slouching down.

"Girl you know whats crazy, Is that we just met and we already this close, im finna live here too." Kayla said and I looked at her.

"Girl wasnt you just telling me about you dating this 'hood nigga' you gotta go home to him someday." We both shared a laugh I got up opening the blinds.

"Girl he'll be okay. Bitch now where the fuck is yourrr nigga." She asked and I giggled.

"Guurl, I dont have a nigga. I have a hoe." She looked at me and we busted up laughing.

"I feel like im finna move in with you." I stopped laughing and looked at her crazy.

"Oh no baby, Out you go." I said getting up pushing her out the house as she avoided it.

Finally getting her out the house, I started to open boxes getting some stuff situated.

•••
11:45 pm

I was tired as fuck laying peacefully in my bed until this bitch Kayla called and woke me up. "Bitch whaaat." I yelled through the phone and she laughed.

"Hoe get yo lazy ass up and meet me at the downtown bar." I whined and wiped my eyes. "Get out the damn bed and come join us." She yelled and I got up looking for something to wear.

"Who is 'us'." I asked her and she laughed.

"Me and my boyfriend silly." I rolled my eyes and huffed. I dont even know the bitch OR her boyfriend and she already inviting me to shit.

"Okay, Give me 30 minutes." I hung up the phone & went to take a quick 10 minute shower, getting out with my robe on doing my makeup & hair. I grabbed my phone and played "Somebody Else" by Dej Loaf.

Walking out the bathroom, I put on Fitted Leggings and a tight fitted sweater to match, throwing on my 4s.

Turning off all my lights, I walked out to my Mercedes Benz pulling off.

-
12:15 am

It was 12 o'clock in the damn morning and im at a bar. Getting my phone and wallet, I got out the car walking in till a man stopped me. "Id Please." He said and I showed him as he allowed me to walk in.

I pulled my phone out and texted Kayla. (Where are you?) I waited for a text back and she told me in the VIP section. I walked up there and spotted her with this hood looking dude... Until I noticed It was meek! I giggled to myself and hugged her.

"Look at you looking like a snaack." I laughed out loud and she turned me around smacking my ass. "Ouuu, Shawty thiicck." I just laughed at her drunk ass.

Going to sit down by this man, as he watched me sway to the music, drinking my mimosa.

"Nicki this my boyfriend, Meek." She said and I smiled shaking his hand and we both laughed. "Was there a joke I missed?" Kayla said confused and I shook my head no.

"Wassup ma." He said and I smiled at him rolling my eyes.

"Hi meek." I said and he nodded. It was a little dark in the VIP section with a lot of glow lights, Just the way I like it.

---
1:24 am

Minutes went by, and I enjoyed myself having several conversations with Kayla, and Meek but it got cut short cause I have to use the bathroom.

"Im going to the bathroom Kayla and Meek. Ill be right back." I stood up and walked to the bathroom as I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Walking in, I felt two hands get placed on my waist. Jumping, I looked back and saw it was meek.

"Dude mooove." I said laughing and he started playing with me. "meeky stooop." I yelled as he pulled me in a bathroom stall smacking my ass hard. "oww fucking stupid." He blocked my hand from hitting him and chuckled.

"I know you missed me."'He said in my ear and I rolled my eyes. "Quit frontin."

"Boy last time and only time I saw and met you was at that sex scene video shoot. Boy move." I said pushing him.

"We can make a real one without the cameras." He said smirking and I shook my head.

"Kaylaaaaa." I yelled and he pressed his lips against mines hard.

"Shut the fuck up." .....

••••••••••••

Ok , Ive been gone for lonnng 😭 but im back now. nomore worries 😙❤️🤣

how yall like this story ? it had a bigggg twist to it 🤔

( Dont Mind My Errors. Love , Mauri ) 💜