Lil' Miss Secretive

#Chapter 1#

Celia

"Oh my gosh! EEEK!" Cheerleader team captain, Ali shrieked. I sat by the prissy little cheerleaders and all the sweaty football jocks today, just because I had to interview the stinkin' team. Being a school reporter sometimes sucked. Alot.

"Yes, Ali?" I asked, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. I could tell she was annoyed with my attitude, seeing the plastered fake smile on her face. But, all people who actually care about their reputation pretend to be my best buddy, just to get a good page in the newspaper.

"I--"

"Celia Roberts, please report to the principal's office," A booming voice said over the annoncements, and I let out a breath of relief, glaring at Marcus, one of my best guy friends, who was chuckling at my discomfort the whole break.

"Bye ladies," I said, winking at the jocks as I saw their faces distort into horror.

"We're not-"

"Ladies-" They all protested, and I chuckled, walking out of the cafeteria, one hand holding a notebook, and one holding a camera.

Suddenly, it dawned on me that i was walking to the principal's office... Oh sh!t, what'd I do now???

I felt myself grip the books tighter, and the palms of my hands were sweating. Okay, I'm right outside his office... Now, just get a grip and turn the door, Celia, stop being such a pu$$y now.

Finally, I huffed in a breath, and practically trampled through the door, seeing the principal with a genuine content smile on his face. Whoo, I'm not in trouble. Thank god of monkeys!

"Celia! So, as everyone knows, you're the school's best reporter!" The Mr. Bellac started, smiling at me with a twinkle in his eyes. Warmth rushed through my cheeks, and I began to protest.

"Well, I wouldn't say--"

"Nonsense, don't be modest. So, getting to my point, I'm brothers with the headmaster at Brooklyn academy, in Britain, have you heard of that?"

Holy crud, Brooklyn academy is home to half the best bands, musicians, dancers, photographers, gymans-- well, you get the point! 

I nodded my head excitedly, and he chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"Well, we both agreed that you should go to their school and interview the school's sports teams. All of them."

My jaw dropped open, and I tried to hold back from screaming.

"Really? That's great!"

"Only, their's one thing," He said, and I shrunk back just a bit, when I saw his serious face.

"Their wrestling team consists of very independant wrestlers, and they don't usually just allow people to prance in and interview them. None of their school reporters can get ahold of their team, and it's driving my brother, their headmaster, crazy. You think you can get to them?" He asked, his facial expression desperate.

Who would refuse to go to Britain? I've always wanted to go their! I had nothing to say, so I grinned, bobbing my head up and down excitedly, as he relaxed his harsh expression.

"Well, I've contacted your parents, so you can go as soon as," He looked out the window, and my jaw dropped once again when I saw a private jet land on the school's landing area, which I thought would never be used. Oh well, I guess this is the kind of stuff you see when your school is wicked rich and fancy and such. "Right now," He said, smirking. I did a fist pump, but then... Oh man, I haven't packed at all!