Just Sheepish (One Shot)

I'm Ralph. Not from the movie titled ' Wreck it Ralph.' because Ralph there is strong and not like me..

How I wish that I can wreck this feeling so I can have a peaceful life.

Yeah right, and there is always my 'fix it Felix' in my life. My bestfriend, Kisha Miaco.

Kisha Miaco--MiaNiya! How can I accept it?! That I am just her dear bestfriend and there is nothing more than this stupid friendship? Is my personality really belongs to the 'hanggang bestfriend ka nalang' status?!

And there is a glitch in my story.

I think my heart is crazy and I really need to fix it right now.

I am so inlove with her.

Sad to say, I am inlove with my bestfriend. There is nothing I can do about it. S-she's pretty, she's kind, she's awesome, she's fun with and etc. and etc.

Oh yeah, she's also famous. Rather than me, I am just a typical nerd in the campus. I was bullied because she's my bestfriend and she's always the 'amazon one' and protects me from them. I am so sheepish that I can't protect myself from that stupid bullies and I can't even protect the girl I love.

Am I that Crazy? Or just because I'm inlove that's why I do crazy things?

And there she is, the girl I love, trying to scare me. "Boo!"

"Ahh!.." I said in a cold and boring manner. I hope it looks like that I was shocked, because I'm pretending so that she may not be disappointed.

This is what I am good at. Pretending, hiding, and being so sheepish!

"Are you sick? " she asked me and looked like she's worried about me.

Oh yeah, Ralph. She is worried because you are her only BESTFRIEND and there is nothing you can do about it. Dream high, Ralph. Dream big!

I really want to be her boyfriend, walking down the hallway with our hands holding together, I really want to kiss her in the way that she will feel that I am so deeply inlove with her.

But no, I can't. I am just a boy who had a sheepish, scared and doubtful heart.

What If I confess my feelings to her and get dumped? What if I confess and our friendship will be broken? I can't lose her! I don't want our friendship to end just because I have this stupid feeling inside my heart and shouts her name.

I don't want to lose Kisha. I don't want to lose the girl I love and my bestfriend at the same time..

"Oy! Nawawala ka na ata sa mundo? Haleeer? Andito pa rin ba bestfriend ko?" She said while smiling at me.

Oh, little heart, why did you go on a mission to love her? I didn't command you to do that. Now that you are hurt, it isn't my fault anymore. It's your fault. Go pay for that.

"Pagod lang. Lunch na ah? Why aren't you with your friends?" I said that because I'm pushing her away hoping that my feelings will be gone too.

I want her to be with me. But I think I can't survive with her smile because whenever I see them, my heart leaps in joy, and it makes me fall even deeper, and even harder.

"Eh, ayoko. Tara lunch tayo?" Shoot. That smile again. Resist it Ralph. Resist it for the sake of your stupid heart.

Yeah. I really love to.

"Sorry, Kisha. I can't go with you today. I have to start my Physics project. The due date is on Monday, next week, I'm reminding you. Haha!" I lied.

I hate it when I see her being disappointed because her dear bestfriend can't go out with her on lunch breaks. Ugh stupid me!

"Ah. Sige, Ralph. I'll go on. Goodluck on your project." She smiled at me and I smiled at her back. I can see the sadness in her eyes because of me. Because of this stupid heart!