Chapter One

It happens once in a while mostly when I'm zoning out or around lots of people. For example I would be with my friends and he shows up, it's kind of like he craves my attention. " What does this man look like?" I shot up from the couch. She must think I'm insane I thought. " I don't know, I can't see his face." It felt like she was writing every word that came out of my mouth. She looked up at me with a concerned look, she's a middle aged woman early thirties, brown hair, brown eyes nothing out of the ordinary. " Mrs. Sawyer, how much time do we have left?" I said a bit annoyed, I didn't like coming here, I've never liked talking about the man that I see, it makes me uncomfortable I can't really explain why. She crossed her legs and looked at her watch, " Blake, if you want me to help you, your going to have to talk to me for more than 10 minutes." I looked at the clock that was hanging on the beige colored wall and sighed in annoyance. " To be fair Mrs. Sawyer, I didn't want your help my mom did." " Well, your mom suggested that we talk for at least an hour and Blake, you can get better, with proper help." She said while cocking her head to the side. I stood up. " Mrs. Sawyer, I know you want to help me but I really don't want to spend three days a week in a room talking to my therapist." I grabbed my jacket off of the couch and walked towards the door. I grabbed the nob and stopped, I turned around to face her " I'm sorry I'm being so rude Mrs. Sawyer I just need a break." I said with embarrassment in my voice. " It's ok Blake, we'll talk on Wednesday." She said while closing the yellow note pad. I turned back to the door and walked out of the red bricked building.