Chapter 2

Ever since my fifth grade drama happen I stopped being me. What this means is that I stopped becoming who I really was. Sixth grade was right behind the corner, I went to a charter school, this school was very small and only kids with a high GPA can get in only, ha guess who got in! XD. I was a timid girl, who sat by herself believing that people around me were still cruel and mean to others like me. It was the first week of school, on a rainy Wednesday, I was walking to my physical education class (the most  boring class of all times). I was sitting in a corner reading, "Sure Signs Of Crazy" by Karen Harrington, by the way great book. All of a sudden, some girls name Johanna, Arianna, Jasmine, Janice, Kirsten, and Kimberly appeared out of nowhere. You know me, I was shy to talk to them, I couldn't even open my mouth to say at least,"Hello", to them. So I sat there quietly, staring into my book like if I was a book geek. Then Ariana the shortest girl in this squad said,"Hey my name is Ariana. We just saw you here all lonely so we all decided to come by and say hi to you." I respond back by saying,"mmm.. Why me? There are others like me around the gym. Why pick me?" They all looked at each other in a confounded way. Johanna the tallest girl in this group said,"You look very nice and you look like the type of girl that can be funny, and fun to hangout with." I continue speaking with my lightly voice,"You see that in me. I never heard nobody else say that to me in a very long time, I'm Aurora by the way." Of course I got all emotional, but I still didn't really completely agree about opening up with this squad. They all looked nice and everything but I wasn't sure yet. But I have establish to open up again and change some personal things about myself. Three years later, I still was hanging out with the same squad. I opened my mind to them. We all went shopping together, to the movies together, concerts, and even had our own sleepovers parties. I had a different side of me, a side that was hiding inside me for a far-off time. Eighth grade, the most horrible grade I had experience in my life. Lots of things happen like break ups, separating problems, rumors,all that type of bullshit. Where to start, on February 19, 2016 rumors were separating area about a friend of mine name Brisa. I didn't even like the rumors that were being separated around the school because somehow I was involved in them. I told Kimberly to tell me what type of rumor I was in, she answered in a very exhausted voice,"Brisa has a crush on you. She's cutting herself every day when she sees you with someone else that isn't her." I started to wonder why the fuck would Brisa do this? Why would she cut and never tell me the truth? On that same day during passing period I started to look for Brisa. She wasn't in the locker rooms nor any of her classes. So I went to the restrooms and check. I FOUND HER! She was in the restroom crying, I told her I wasn't mad or anything, I totally respected her feelings and told her that I would still be her friend no matter what happens. She cheers up so quickly that she gave me a tight hug. But that wasn't a happy ending for me.