Chapter 1

The truth was hidden from me all along. My father was not as caring as I thought. He was a psychopath, a monster. Having seen both my brother and sister suffer the same way I did, I broke them out of Dad's lab and we ran as far as possible from the area. I managed to call the police on Dad, so the authorities will be at his place in a few minutes. That will give me time to get away. So that's what I did. I then stumble upon some strange portal thing near a military site. Knowing I'm not one who's very cautious, I go into the strange place only to find myself on the ground, in a grassy field.

Still recently tired, I decide to rest on a rock near some red colored city. My favorite color is red don't get me wrong, but looks EXACTLY like New York. Then some guys with bracelets come up to me, with the one with the red and black bracelets being furious at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" was what it kept asking me for the past minute. That was until the other figure, the one with the gold bracelets tells the guy who was ticked off at me for no reason to back off. The figure introduced himself as Stanley, who calls himself a "Super Peasant". He then says the other guy was Pete, the current Dark Peasant. Pete was then apologizing to me because I was wearing a blue robe around my red skin. Stanley then asked where I got my skin color. I didn't want to lie so I said "My dad made me this way...". They were both very sympathetic for what I have gone through and Pete says that I found a sanctuary, a safe place where I can be trained. Now, I watched a lot of Kung Fu movies and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to become an awesome warrior, so I accepted.